• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Hi Tea Bag & Salas

I put my self on list for:
2 DCB1 boards
2 DCB1 kits
2 SSLV1.1 boards
I'll be happy if someone tell me the price for DCB1 boards and DCB1 kits and what parts is in the DCB1 kit ?
Payment is possible only with PayPal ?
Best Regards
tome

tea bag

Did you give it a try? I found another bag in my tea drawer this morning.

Kukicha (twig or peasants tea) is another favorite of mine.
I drink hot-green tea year around. A chinese born accupuncurist once told me to drink it every day to avoid colds. I took action on that years later, with very good results. This latest thing was more of a flu my son brought home. But I often don't get sick when my wife and son do. I blame the tea.
Where do you think the name came from?? My co-workers called me that, since I've been drinking tea, not coffee, for years now. (although I will always be a recovering coffee drinker).

My wife wondered where the tea-bag came from (thanks Mike) as we usually brew green tea in a japanese cast iron pot Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Teapots, Sixth Anniversary Teapot Gift, Accessories, Tea
I told her it was from a guy I bought audio stuff from whose moniker was tea-bag.

Hi Tea-Bag,

I've managed to get hold of some boards elsewhere so I'm wondering if you can send me 4 BiB IRF positive and 2 BiB IRF negative minikits now please? Will keep me from mischief over Christmas! Please let me know how much to Paypal to you and your Paypal address. I'm in the UK so I'm not sure about shipping.

Please let me know if that's OK?

Many thanks

John

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Good news they do ship abroad.:D

Seems you can get about anything abroad these days with Amazn.
I've had a bit of Tea donated lately, and cannot consume it all myself.
The Stash stuff came from a local friend who I simply call Sweden, based on her second generation heritage. I know that's probably some sort of moral crime, but hey. I am human. Its funny as you get kids in school, your friends are really your kids friends parents.:p
I admire her a whole lot. She has nothing but s#$t problems come her way, and she handles it with grace. They are the typical American family now, under employed in the burbs, and doing the best they can.
So that tea comes with more blessings than holy water IMO.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
may i buy some candy too? still available?
need 6 of the low voltage +BJT kind for 3.3 and 5v in dac!

best regards

Did you just need the minikits??
I added 3 bib, 1 SSLV, 2 pos IRF & 1 neg IRF kits. I understand payment will start the first of the year, correct? Thanks for doing this, Teabag/Salas!

Yes. That's the plan.