• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I would like to buy a DC-B1 Kit (I already have 3 pcbs) and I didn't see any reference to a DC-B1 kit in Teabag's Round #3 SSLV BiB GB.

Those where a special offer I did for 20 kits. They are all gone.

I would need 10 or more total kits on them to do the PRP based kit again.
I can do a kit with Xicon/Dale CMF55's for a little less money.
I can add in a DCB1 kit row into the list.

Hi Mike
Just a quick report back on the Salas SSR1.1 BiB shunt reg boards and kits that I had from the last GB.
I have two BJT’s running at 3v3 (XO) and 3v6 (chip) powering a little 9023 DAC 100mA on the shunt.
Really nice boards to build with and a great build guide helped make the whole thing a real pleasure.
Transformed the sound compared to the Reg's I was using before.
Sounding great.:cool:
Likewise the DCB1 (and red white and blue (or was it black?) kit) which was a nice build and sounds fantastic buffering the above DAC.

Thanks for all of your efforts and to Salas for great designs:cool:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Mike
Just a quick report back on the Salas SSR1.1 BiB shunt reg boards and kits that I had from the last GB.
I have two BJT’s running at 3v3 (XO) and 3v6 (chip) powering a little 9023 DAC 100mA on the shunt.
Really nice boards to build with and a great build guide helped make the whole thing a real pleasure.
Transformed the sound compared to the Reg's I was using before.
Sounding great.:cool:
Likewise the DCB1 (and red white and blue (or was it black?) kit) which was a nice build and sounds fantastic buffering the above DAC.

Thanks for all of your efforts and to Salas for great designs:cool:

Sure it's a GB thread, but post some pics here or in the fairytale thread or hot-rod DCB1 thread!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
We are approaching the magic 100 boards...

:)

We are - but non-ample warning - I am delaying the GB until the first of the year.
Those that are desperate to start now - can plead their case to me in PM. I have a few boards left, meant to sell with mini-kits. I even have the a couple of the three LED one's for the saavy.

I also have Mini-kits parts available as of last night mouser shipment. So anyone who needs just those parts , they can be ready to go this weekend if my son wants to earn money packing them, and you want to pay.