• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
The work for adding a 4th LED since many target over 0.5A so to have ease in choosing CCS Rset, plus a little more space between the power semis for those having testing PCB type single sinks handy has been done. So when the mark tops 100 we can give a last orders pub bell ring and go fetch the batch.

Attachments

• BiBnewRound.gif
    BiBnewRound.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 413
I received my boards today and they look great.Many thanks to Salas for the design and to Tea Bag for his efforts in running the group buy.My original shipment apparently got lost by USPS or Canada Post but Mike (Tea Bag)promptly sent a replacement order and I want to thank him for doing so.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
The work for adding a 4th LED since many target over 0.5A so to have ease in choosing CCS Rset, plus a little more space between the power semis for those having testing PCB type single sinks handy has been done. So when the mark tops 100 we can give a last orders pub bell ring and go fetch the batch.

Looks nice Nick, I ordered more boards 2nd round;)

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hags

your in the list for 1 Hypnotize, 1 SSLV, 1 IRF pos kit and 1 IRF neg kit. for shipping you selected 4-6 boards (shipping for <3 should be OK?)?

What are you planning to build? 1 SSLV board contains 2 pos and 1 neg regulator, but you ordered only two kits?

Last edited:
Hags

your in the list for 1 Hypnotize, 1 SSLV, 1 IRF pos kit and 1 IRF neg kit. for shipping you selected 4-6 boards (shipping for <3 should be OK?)?

What are you planning to build? 1 SSLV board contains 2 pos and 1 neg regulator, but you ordered only two kits?

Thanks, I'll correct the shipping. I just need a +/- power supply and wanted to try the hypnotize as well.