• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
are there a tech thread about this reg

The topology and manipulations for this one are in the same vein of previous. That theme has been running for long enough in the community in various guises, some here have much expertise already. When finally having the boards, the .pdf description and guide I have given already should suffice for enough builders. I am sure there are going to be clarification questions, maybe some about what configuration to prefer better for this or that application, need for a place to show finished builds, discuss results with others etc. So the first one who gets his hands on it and has a question opens a building thread in the power supplies section I guess. Meantime make sure that you all read the guide hosted on Rapidshare with a link at the end of post#1 here first. So we will have a common ground and the the questions will be applications practical.

Attachments

• 1dl.gif
    1dl.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 525
  • 2dl.gif
    2dl.gif
    67.5 KB · Views: 523
  • 3dl.gif
    3dl.gif
    61.3 KB · Views: 513
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Its from Stalker by Tarkovsky. Shows the ''Writer'' character inside the ''Zone'' and the others in the background. Its the weird place where all desires & mysteries reveal, and the ultimate hope stems. The Stalker guy is their guide into the forbidden.

Attachments

• stalker-v.jpg
    stalker-v.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 508
Its from Stalker by Tarkovsky. Shows the ''Writer'' character inside the ''Zone'' and the others in the background. Its the weird place where all desires & mysteries reveal, and the ultimate hope stems. The Stalker guy is their guide into the forbidden.

Looks interesting, I might look out for it. It does incredibly well in Rotten tomatoes.

Stalker - Rotten Tomatoes

Hi Tea-Bag,

I've been a few days without internet, but now your money is on its way to you!

4xSalas 1.1 BiB Boards 76$
6x BiB IRF + 54$
4x BiB IRF - 34$
1x Shipping 8$
small (student's budget) donation of 3$
======
175US$

Thanks again for this great group buy!

Greetings,
Matthias

Joined 2006
Paid Member
To those who have donated to the cause, thanks.
I will tally it up next week and send it to Jason and team.
It is by no means necessary - I started by saying if you overpaid, it gets donated. As is traditional in my GB's. Some people just always send a little extra :)

Remember you can also donate directly as well. But this gesture of gratitude helps the crew recognize use of the the forum for GB's.

When there was a way to show gratitude to the mastermind of all of this --> Salas, I would definitely spend my share...

Sure he would resist to accept direct donations and such, but maybe it could be nice to start an appreciation thread or someting along these lines...

Just a thought that's in my head for quite some time... ;-)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Still looking for payment For BiB PS from the following. Only a five days left.

longitude
parodielin
bobg
rclourenco
Luke
typoelement
GaryB
qusp
leejh
sound63
stelakis1
max426