• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Added my name and order of 2 PCBs to the magic spreadsheet.

I also, ordered 2 DCB1 PBCs in another thread.

Amount needed to pay you = $15 x 2 + $19 x 2 + $10 (combined shipping) = $78.
Right?

Tea-bag, please pm me about the total amount of payment if my calculation is incorrect.

Teabag,
PM SENT
Teabag,

I have signed up for SSLV1.1 plus 1 x IRF + Minikit

(What is the BJT + Minikit please??)

When should I pay you please?? Total + US$36 (to Hong Kong), is that correct??

Cheers,

King
Hi,
The BJT+ and - kits are for low voltage, between 3.3-5.5v ideally, although they can support the higher voltages. The IRF are prefered. The difference is it uses a Bipolar on output and a different gate resistor. That is about it for parts swap.

The total is correct. Please paypal before end of Sunday night, or Monday AM your time. 2/24/13. Paypal address is in cell K1 on the spreadsheet, the first one below on left in signature.
Tea

Last edited:
Hi,
The BJT+ and - kits are for low voltage, between 3.3-5.5v ideally, although they can support the higher voltages. The IRF are prefered. The difference is it uses a Bipolar on output and a different gate resistor. That is about it for parts swap.

The total is correct. Please paypal before end of Sunday night, or Monday AM your time. 2/24/13. Paypal address is in cell K1 on the spreadsheet, the first one below on left in signature.
Tea

Have paid US$36.

Please send to my address in Hong Kong as follows:
King Chang
1/F., 184 Shau Kei Wan Road,
Hong Kong.

Mobile: 53956345

Please do not send to my address in Australia.

Thankyou,

King