• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Guys,
I am asking you fill in the first part of your paypal email address in the folder so I can ID your diyaudioname, in case it's forgotten in the actual payment. Unless the paypal message tells me the diyaudioname, and what exactly you want including pricing and shipping charges, it takes me some time to figure it out, and private message a bunch of times, and delays everything. Not being rude or sensitive, just trying to make it go smoothly.

It's turning out to be a big group buy on the power supplies boards, so I assume it will take a while to get them all shipped out.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Okay,
I am accepting payments now for this group buy ending on June 12th @ 11:59pm.

Please paypal to the email address located in top first cell, highlighted in red. You will need to take out the spaces for it to work.

To expedite your order, double check the following in paypal message
Include your
1. Diyaudio username
2. Exact # of boards your ordering, and if desired exact type of minikit, and include your shipping costs into that.
3. Type in your postal address if your not sure it appears in your payments, it cannot hurt.
4. This is merchandise or goods, please pay accordingly.

Additionally,
5. All overpayments you make will be donated to diyaudio.com as tradition.
6. Post that you paid in spreadsheet, and confirm here as well. This avoids lost payments in paypal system if you send to the wrong address.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Paid!

Salas Shunt Regular 1.1 Bib PS ($19) x4.......$76
BiB postive supply minikit ($9) x4..............$36
BiB negative supply minikit ($8.5) x2............$17
BiB BJT LV Postive Supply minikit ($8.5) x4...$34
BiB BJT Negatvie Supply minikit ($8.5) x2.....$17
Shipping...................................................$8
total: $188

Thank you!