• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Joined 2006
Paid Member
All BiB Round #2 is now in the mail.

I have edited out most of the unpaid round #2 members from BiB #3 that I copied over.
You may want to add yourself back in if your still interested. This will give new sign up members a more realistic count of where we are on the group buy.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Awesome to those with recent orders or corrections - your stuff went out yesterday - The dcb1 kit stuff, still some need to ship as soon as wima caps arrive.
Thank you.

Al lot of you have said and done really nice things. I appreciate it, it makes a lot of this worth it. I got a box of TEA from Australia, which is really decent stuff. Gifts are unneeded, but Salas and I can use a lot of praise to keep the ball rolling :)

Tea-Bag, you and Salas have been awesome! Really, all of the palarva and gathering the parts and posting them off to people hither and tither all over the place, it's a fabulous service to the community and I know that I am not the only one who greatly appreciates the efforts - so all praise to you! I would not have the quality of sound I have without both of your efforts (B1 buffers).

I'm looking forward to my shunt regulator's bits and pieces arriving and I'll get to play games with my DAC and see what it's capable of.

Best,
bk

Tea-Bag, you and Salas have been awesome! Really, all of the palarva and gathering the parts and posting them off to people hither and tither all over the place, it's a fabulous service to the community and I know that I am not the only one who greatly appreciates the efforts - so all praise to you! I would not have the quality of sound I have without both of your efforts (B1 buffers).

I'm looking forward to my shunt regulator's bits and pieces arriving and I'll get to play games with my DAC and see what it's capable of.

Best,
bk

I second that!