• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Any update on the boards, Tea? I'm all excited like a kid waiting for Christmas!

Post office is open today. I so plan of getting 25-30 percent of them out.

Yesterday was holiday, and I caught the postman dressed as Elvis, spreading love to the people.

Attachments

• elvis.jpg
    elvis.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 432
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
The postal service people have been saints. I have sent out 120 packages in the last three days. I am on holiday, so it's something to break up the day. Weather has been nice so son and I have been body-boarding as well in the Atlantic.

There are two extra's in there.

2-plastic washers for TO-220's and 2- micas for insulation.
I have my doubts the micas won't break. So don't complain if they do. (Please)

Good work Tea, I hope it will go smoothly till the last one. About the Mica pads you added, nice touch. Just reminding people to use a bit of smoothing silicon grease for better thermal transfer on both sides of those pads. What is the temperature of water in your area these days?

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Not sure. Yesterday the sea was warmer than today. But able to stay in for 15-20 minutes without getting cold. The ocean is never too consistent around here. We have fairly large tides so that throws the water around a bit. It's worth it to ride a nice wave or a glimpse of a mermaid.

Hi

I share the worries with Lucas.

Greece is not the main problem, I am sure. It's much more an indicator.

And Salas is sitting in the middle of this indicator :eek:

Many other economic indications are also looking very bad for the rest of this year and possibly 2012.

Actually, I am happy to earn my salary in Swiss Francs. Euro and Dollar are cheap and we go into the summer vacation...

But it is getting harder and harder to sell swiss goods and services to the rest of the world.

Happy to have fine clean DC for my RIAA soon. Thanks Salas!

BTW: It's the day of the last US space shuttle launch, today :rolleyes:

Franz