• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TO-3 SYMASYM

TO-3 SYMASYM Set NEW

Rudi´s amazing boards - and I found out, I won´t have time for the next 3 years. So they have to go.
Pristine, untouched - left and right channel (two TO-3 SYMASYM PCBs), two speaker protect boards and one psu board.
So 5 virgin boards just what you were waiting for.
30.- free shipping in Germany. Add a little more for Europe and off you go.
Cheers
Chris

Rudi´s amazing boards - and I found out, I won´t have time for the next 3 years. So they have to go.
Pristine, untouched - left and right channel (two TO-3 SYMASYM PCBs), two speaker protect boards and one psu board.
So 5 virgin boards just what you were waiting for.
30.- free shipping in Germany. Add a little more for Europe and off you go.
Cheers
Chris

Are you planning to sell them?If yes please contact Evette he is looking for boards

Dear TO-3 SYMASYM friends,

one of the buyers of the TO-3 SYMASYM V2 PCBs asked me to offer you the parts that he collected so far for this build.
He himself does not have the time to build this beautiful AMP.

This is what he offers:

http://www.abload.de/img/to-3symasymaqjjy.jpg

- 2 PCBs TO-3 SYMASYM Version 2
- 1 PCB Power Supply Unit
- 5 pairs of MJ21193G / MJ21194G output transistors (the picture shows only 4 pairs)
- 8 emitter resistors MPC71 0R22 / 5 Watt
- 2 HFe matched pairs MPSA18 input transistors
- 2 ALU - L profiles

All parts are new and have not been used.

The total price will be 65€ (excl. shipping).

Please send me a PM, if you are interested.

Best regards - Rudi

Dear TO-3 SYMASYM friends,

one of the buyers of the TO-3 SYMASYM V2 PCBs asked me to offer you the parts that he collected so far for this build.
He himself does not have the time to build this beautiful AMP.

This is what he offers:

http://www.abload.de/img/to-3symasymaqjjy.jpg

- 2 PCBs TO-3 SYMASYM Version 2
- 1 PCB Power Supply Unit
- 5 pairs of MJ21193G / MJ21194G output transistors (the picture shows only 4 pairs)
- 8 emitter resistors MPC71 0R22 / 5 Watt
- 2 HFe matched pairs MPSA18 input transistors
- 2 ALU - L profiles

All parts are new and have not been used.

The total price will be 65€ (excl. shipping).

Please send me a PM, if you are interested.

Best regards - Rudi

Send you a PM

There has been a huge demand for the TO-3 SYMASYM among my German DIY-friends, and I finally ran out of TO-3 transistors.

That is why I layouted a TO-3P version of the SYMASYM, featuring the most beautiful NJW0281G / NJW0302G, available from MOUSER, for example.

http://www.abload.de/img/untitledz5qtm.png

If somebody is interested: I will be able to offer them for 10€ per PCB (excl. shipping), if the order reaches the quantity of 10 pieces.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos