• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TO-3 SYMASYM

The current SYMASYM PCBs do of course include a PSU (see attached image).

The "backend" PSU, which delivers the current to the MJE-drivers and output transistors, is a standard C-R-C type

You can choose (via jumper) to use the backend PSU for the "frontend" as well, or use a special (for example LT3062 based) external "frontend PSU.

Regards - Rudi

Attachments

• SYMASYM.png
    SYMASYM.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 430
  • SYMASYM.jpg
    SYMASYM.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
Gentlemen,

several of the DIYers of my German group-buy have already assembled the PCBs, and the TO-264 SYMASYM is running flawlessly.

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=symasym-13oyz00.jpg

http://www.abload.de/img/symasym-13oyz00.jpg

I can therefore offer you this PCB without any doubts.

The price per AMP-PCB will be 8.50€. The price for shipping the PCBs worldwide is 3.45€.
The payment can be done via PAYPAL.

If you are interested in a "small-kit buy", consisting of PCB, emitter-resistors (Futaba MPC74 0R22) and output-transistors
(either use MJL4302 / MJL4281 or NJW0302 / NJW0281), please tell me, and I will do a group-buy from MOUSER.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

hello Guys: but does symasym to3 have the usual power in w of the normal version? would you recommend x 4 ohm speaker? thank you

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Symasym 5.3 psu

Hi guys, just build the symasym pcbs together, one question for syasym experts out there, it is better to use CrC psu or ClC psu. I have some chokes from hammond that Im not use anymore for my pass amp and this are 2,5mH 10A with 0,12 ohm resistance. So I was thinking of 15000uf-L-15000uf psu for my symasym. Would this be OK??