• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TO-3 SYMASYM

Email coming.

Hi Srinath,

paypal is just saying, if you don't have an account, you can pay with your credit card.

If you have problems with ordering, you can send me a mail (info at diy-audio-shop.de) and I will do the ordering for you.

I have paypal - why is it giving me that error instead of launching paypal ?
I'll email you, or you can invoice me - seshadri_srinath@hotmail.com.

Also what is the input voltage needed and recommended VA for the 21193/21194 combo.

Thanks.
Srinath.

Joined 2014
Paid Member
It means something like this:
Pay with paypal. If you dont have PP, you can also pay with your credit card.

I had a look.. and i think you fill in your name and address and so on in the "zur kasse", hook the two bokses at the end for "acsepting payment and delivery terms". And then it takes you to PP where you can pay i think.. Hope this helps some.. :)

I would not build a symasym. It does sound not much better, not much cleaner than a big Accu or Krell or other "complementary-parts-multi-stage-pp". It is a terrible design, on terrible boards, with terrible psus.
I suggest: Invest in little quasi-complementary amps or, better, in se.
My mind.

Hi folks,

I'm about to build some Symasym´s using the black PCB´s layouted by Rudi. Now I need to place some orders and for this I need to know which wire size is recommended for the coil around the resistor. Is it 1.0mm or 0.6mm? How much windings?
I'll use MJL1302A / MJL3182A / MJE15030 / MJE15031 and 2SK170 if this is relevant.
What´s about the condensers C10 and C11? Can they be replaced with some ceramic types?

Thanks for your support!
Markus

Hi folks,

today I finished the first amp as far as I could. Now I've to wait for the heat sinks and transformers. Next step then is to mount the transistors to the heatsink. For this I made a pdf showing the pcb with hole pattern.

The coil is made from 1.0mm enameled copper wire, 12 windings and a 3.9 Ohm resistor (2 watts).

I already soldered the speaker protection except the rectifier and zener diode, so there will be no power to the speaker protection during testing and adjusting.

End caps are already done, it should be no problem to solder the transistors afterwards.

Attachments

• symasym_001.jpg
    symasym_001.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 923
2 PCBs, Transformer and several parts to sell

Hello,
due to lack of time I would like to sell the follwing items:

2 PCB Sysmasym (Blackbeauty) by Rudi_Ratlos
1 Transformer 230V / 4 x 25V/400VA (from Badel)
4 Heatsink V PR32/25,4
4 Cap 10.000uF/50V
2 Relais FTR K1CK024W
8 MUR 820 Ultrafast Diode
8 Cap 1000uF/50V

All parts are new and unused - see picture. Price for all items would be 110EUR plus shipping costs (from Germany).

If someone is interested in buying these items, please send me a PM.

Thanks

Attachments

• SymAsym_BB.jpg
    SymAsym_BB.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 663