• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TO-3 SYMASYM

Gentlemen,

this is the current order list.

@ARTUR, PenkyPenk: I will order tomorrow evening (06:00 PM GMT).
Please do your money-transfer until then.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    14 KB · Views: 816
Gentlemen,

I have ordered the PCBs a minute ago.
Find attached the final order list.

The PCBs will be queued for production tomorrow.
The lead time is 12 days. The PCBs will then be etched on March 26th then (March 24th is a Saturday).
I will receive the PCBs in the last week of March.

In the meantime I will prepare the letters for you and send you the PCBs immediately, after I have received them.
You all should have your PCBs in the 1st week of April then.

I will also update the "TO3-SYMASYM Builder's Manual" (to include the description for the new PSU) and send you all
the manual via EMAIL in the course of the next week.

The manual will also include a link to the BoM.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 788
Sorry, MrSavage, I have no SYMASYM - PCBs left currently.

But may I attract your attention to this group-buy, which is also organized by me:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/209075-roenders-fc-100-rev-1-group-buy.html

My DIY-friend METAL and I have looked some time for a "worthy rival" of the SYMASYM, and we decided to offer ROENDER's FC-100
in a group-buy and did a layout of our own, leaving the schematics as it has been designed by Mihai.
ZSAUDIO and I prototyped the PCB, so it is proven.

Since I will close the FC-100 group-buy on coming Friday, you have to hurry up to join it.