• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential Other Group Buys related to EUVLs F5X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear European Heatsink GB members,

First of all please be so kind to let me know if all the shipments arrived.
Second, I got today a 45 euros bill to pay for the handeling of the custom clearence. This is a very odd thing and took me a while to understand. It looks like FedEx does not make the custom clearence in Vienna Airport, so it outsourced the service to an external company.

So I did not pay any taxes, but I was charged to "handle" the clearence. This apply only to FedEx shipments, other carrier handle the clearence themselves and so there is no charges.

I would kindly ask you all to send 6.5 euros for each kit you received and to pay the shipment costs if you haven't done so. You all should have by Paypal e-mail.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I did my best to reduce import taxes and expenses.

Best Regards,

Davide

Hello Davide,
I think last week I paid for shipping and just now I paid for this clearing cost.
Although it seems weird that one has to pay for clearing while the VAT charge is zero, it will take more time to fight this than it will take to build the F5X and the outcome will still be uncertain.....

(I have some practice in the import export business for over 25 years now)

So lets make sure that Davide gets his money asap

The funny thing is that this apply only to FedEx, seems like they are lazy to do the paperwork themself. And I agree it is unfair, because when you make a shipment you accept to pay the customs, but these expenses should be part of the shipping cost and should be known when you buy their services, not post factum.

Thanks for understanding,

Davide

We have had multiple request for F5X "kits".

We have no more cases left. And we WILL NOT make them again.
We still have Q-sets and PCBs, but have no time to handle any request right now.
We MIGHT consider making them available later in the year (definitely not before July).

Thanks you for your interest,
Patrick

We have had multiple request for F5X "kits".

We have no more cases left. And we WILL NOT make them again.
We still have Q-sets and PCBs, but have no time to handle any request right now.
We MIGHT consider making them available later in the year (definitely not before July).

Thanks you for your interest,
Patrick

Please refer any case requests to me. I have one batch one case option 2, new in original box.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.