• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential Other Group Buys related to EUVLs F5X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
pmchoong is also interested in one set - as he just told me by private message:

Europe (total 13)

heinz1: 1
mravinsky: 1
JBdV: 2
APK: 1
Andrew T: 4
NicMac: 1
Nikon1975: 1
ramallo: 1
oneoclock: 1

USA (total 5)
Horio: 2
pchw: 2
alazira: 1

Australia/Asia (total 4)
johnwmclean: 1
ashaw: 2
pmchoong: 1

Are there any news on behalf of the Xen Audio team?

Dear all,

Europe (total 13)

heinz1: 1
mravinsky: 1
JBdV: 2
APK: 1
Andrew T: 4
NicMac: 1
Nikon1975: 1
ramallo: 1
oneoclock: 1

USA (total 5)
Horio: 2
pchw: 2
alazira: 1

Australia/Asia (total 4)
johnwmclean: 1
ashaw: 2
pmchoong: 1

We might have a production lot available soon and can probably finish this before end of November.
Therefore I should be most grateful if you can contact Gogowatch asap to confirm your order and arrange for down payment.
Price will be 1000HKD for the mechanical conversion kit, plus postage plus Paypal.
We do not make anything on this, just a small allowance for cosmetic rejects. Probably too small ....

For EU, Davide (Nikon1975) has kindly promised to distribute. So we shall bulk ship to him by courier.

For US, you may decide whether to bulk ship or individual ship.
Usually we send by post, and you can check the postage here :
Hongkong Post - Postage Rates
If you wish to use courier, we need to quote for you separately.
Please decide amongst yourselves and let WK know.

For Asia, we shall ship separately by post, unless you have special wishes.

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long. A lot of unforeseen things happened this year !!!

Patrick

Sorry, vitalica, but I leave it up to the XEN audio team to decide whether your order will be accepted or not, since this offer is limited to batch one subscribers of the EUVL F5X case. And as far as I recall, you weren't a buyer.

To reduce the workload for the XEN audio folks, the boards might be shipped together with the regulator heatsinks to the local distributors.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.