• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential Other Group Buys related to EUVLs F5X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
> I assume it lines up with the existing holes...

It lines up with existing holes for the diodes underneath the CRC heatsink, not the cradle.
The Regulator heat sink will have the same mounting holes.
The rectifier board has no standoffs to the heatsink.
It is held by 8 recitifer legs, which I consider rigid enough.

If you definitely want standoffs, we can make the board wider and provide two extra holes.
You then have to drill the heat sink yourself.
But I honestly do not see such need.

Patrick

> I assume it lines up with the existing holes...

It lines up with existing holes for the diodes underneath the CRC heatsink, not the cradle.
The Regulator heat sink will have the same mounting holes.
The rectifier board has no standoffs to the heatsink.
It is held by 8 recitifer legs, which I consider rigid enough.

If you definitely want standoffs, we can make the board wider and provide two extra holes.
You then have to drill the heat sink yourself.
But I honestly do not see such need.

Patrick

Thanks Patrick.

sorry John ...

Hahaha, all good sir!

At the back of the Rectifier heatsinks.
Mark

Attachments

• DSCF0351.JPG
    DSCF0351.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 164
If it has the same mounting locations, seems like you should be able to move the rectifiers over to the new CRC heatsink. In either case, maybe I'll add a spare set myself too. :)

Horio, USA - 4 Sets
NicMac, EU - 2 Sets
Johnwmclean, AUST - 2 Sets
JBdV, EU - 4 Sets
APK, UK - 2 Sets
Mravinsky, EU - 2 Sets
pchw, US - 2 Sets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.