• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential Other Group Buys related to EUVLs F5X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SO, this is the final list. Please correct me if I am wrong.

MarkLai Option 2 X 10pcs HK OK 14000 +11500
HK 10

Johnwmclean Option 2 X 1pce AU OK
ashaw Option 2 x 2 pcs AU OK
AU 3

JBdV Option 2 x 2 pcs EU OK
NicMac Option 2 x 2 pcs EU OK
APK Option 2 x 2 pcs EU OK
mravinsky Option 2 x 2 pcs EU OK
smyslow Option 2 x 1 pcs EU OK
heinz1 Option 2 x 2 pcs EU OK
vitalica Option 2 x 10 pcs EU OK
ramallo Option 2 x 1 pc EU OK
oneoclock Option 2 x 1 pc EU OK
studley option 2 x 2 cps EU OK
EU 25

pchw Option 2 x 1 pc US OK
Westley Option 2 x 2 cps US OK
alazira Option 2 x 1 pce US OK
US 4

pmchoong Option 2 x 1pc Direct OK

Could I ask the distributors to send me their addresses to my gmail account ?

Thanks,

Davide

Dear All,

All the shipments went out today. The European from Vienna, the others from Tokyo.

Mark, I included in your shipment the connectors for four people that are not covered by regional distributors. They are already bagged and labeled.

Sorry for the delay, but I was busy with the worst duty travel ever. If you put together that I am a nuclear engineer and I work in Japan, you can guess where I was :-(.

Best Regards,

Davide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.