Group Buy: Fane 8M Studio 50 units production run - Page 12 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th September 2011, 11:12 AM   #111
diyAudio Member

Hello everyone,

I have just received the following email from Fane:

Quote:
Hi Rakesh,
Thank you for re-sending the image and confirming the error We shall send labels out this evening for delivery to you tomorrow
Best Regards
Daniel
We are nearly there...

Best regards
Rakesh
Old 17th September 2011, 09:06 PM   #112
diyAudio Member

Hello,

I have received the labels yesterday and will organise for shipping to happen on Tuesday when I can free myself and wait for the couriers to pick up the parcels.

Best regards
Rakesh
Old 19th September 2011, 11:53 AM   #113
diyAudio Member

Hello Tax,

On this momentous day 19th of Septemeber 2011, I have started the so meaningful and life enriching process of filling lots of forms and have just booked the first pair of Fane 8Ms drivers to be shipped out to you. You so happened to be the first one on the spreadsheet of addresses John Bryant emailed me. Next on the list is the Australian contingent, then UK, USA, Mexico etc.

They are due to be collected tomorrow and should be with you within 3 working days.

Wish me godspeed

Best regards
Rakesh
Old 19th September 2011, 04:57 PM   #114
diyAudio Member

Rakesh
Any chance I will get mine some time this week ?
I want to put them on the horn I've constructed and demonstrate to a friend of mine who is arriving on Friday .

Mark
Old 20th September 2011, 12:44 PM   #115
diyAudio Member

Hi Mark,

I am at home today and am waiting for the shipper. As for your drivers, I am trying to find someone who will be able to stay at home tomorrow. All being well, you should receive your drivers by Friday.

Best regards
Rakesh
Old 20th September 2011, 05:26 PM   #116
diyAudio Member

You are very kind Rakesh .
If it can't be done without a lot of hassle then 'so be it' - the world will not stop if i don't get them this week .
cheers
Mark
Old 21st September 2011, 02:32 AM   #117
diyAudio Member

Hi Mark,

Your drivers and Phil S.'s will be the ones going out today as I cannot have my poor mum wait for more than one courier! Delivery is meant to be on Thursday assuming it all goes well.

Best regards
Rakesh
Old 21st September 2011, 10:52 AM   #118
Tax is offline Tax  Australia
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you Rakesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshpoorun View Post
Hello Tax,

On this momentous day 19th of Septemeber 2011, I have started the so meaningful and life enriching process of filling lots of forms and have just booked the first pair of Fane 8Ms drivers to be shipped out to you. You so happened to be the first one on the spreadsheet of addresses John Bryant emailed me. Next on the list is the Australian contingent, then UK, USA, Mexico etc.

They are due to be collected tomorrow and should be with you within 3 working days.

Wish me godspeed

Best regards
Rakesh
Thank you Rakesh.

Much appreciated. Sorry I have not logged in here for a couple of days so had not seen your post.

I will confirm receipt once they arrive.

With kind regards
Tax
Old 21st September 2011, 05:06 PM   #119
diyAudio Member

Hi Mark and Phil,

I left a note on the door for the courier, being a veteran at how they will make up the flimsiest excuse, letting them know that there was definitely somebody at home.

Well, it is now 6 p.m., my mum was here the whole day from 8 a.m., I am back home and there is still no sign of the courier. I will be preparing more of the drivers for shipping and have organised it so that I will be working from home tomorrow. So touch wood, you may still receive your drivers before the week-end...

Best regards
Rakesh
Old 22nd September 2011, 06:25 PM   #120
diyAudio Member

Thank you Rakesh - you are going to heroic lengths here , much appreciated .
I know exactly how irritating these people can be when you give up your own time to be at home.

Hide this!Advertise here!