• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential MPC74 Fukushima resistors GB for EUVL's FX5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GB Note to All:

It is acceptable (and now preferred) to send the paypal payment as "goods". It was brought to my attention that too many "gift" payments may result in paypal locking the account, so please feel free to send money as a normal "goods" payment. The only downside to this, is our donation to Japan will be a little smaller due to the fees.

I just paid USD 44 for 32 resistors, I have put my shipping data in the note box ( I always do this)

Jan

It doesn't help because I can't look into that box. Horio is not interested in address data, he will be rather interested in matching hundreds of resistors. To reduce his workload, I have agreed to collect these data from all participants - regardless of their location.

Furthermore, I will ship the matched resistors from Germany to you in the Netherlands and to all the other buyers in Europe.

So, PLEASE send me your addresses via PM. Thanks!

FYI:

I have just sent my payment. At least in Germany, there seem to be no "gift" PayPal payments. In the "The money is for" section, I can choose between following boxes:

- Goods (other)
- eBay items
- Services

The gift selection is under the Personal tab (there are 2 tabs, one is called Purchase, and one is called Personal) under Send Money.

Give it a try!!

hey horio and guys , i was the one that mentioned the thing about gift paypal problems . just recently on another one of my hobby forums , a small time vendor had his paypal acct frozen with money in it because he was having people "gift" him . it's going on almost a month w/o resolution .

it's nice that paypal even allows it , but in reality they make their money by charging whatever % it is and what was proposed here was to circumvent that so .... .

personally i really don't care that a few bucks gets diverted to a worthy cause , but having horio's acct frozen would put a big kink in your gb and wind up being a major headache for horio.

cheers Woody

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.