• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Subwoofer Filter PCB with LFE sensing, EQ sections, 12/24 dB LR cutoff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Mfly,

Could you please post the latest schematic on PDF format and also the BOM?

I haven't build mine since I bought the board and now I have the time to do it. It will be for a three way project.

Thanks.

Fred

Labeled all the envelopes and bringing them to the post office tomorrow. For all non European countries I put a customs label on there to (hopefully) prevent any customs issues.

Also found the time to do some soldering. Haven't connected anything or tested it yet, but it gives an idea of what a populated board will look like:

View attachment 281386

The wait is almost over guys!

Could you please post in this thread when you receive your package?

Nice bump! I did have an idea for a board like this just a couple days ago. So I like to know as well how does the board perform. If it does well and if there's going to be another group buy I'd be in for at least 2 boards.

I designed it and had the board works. I only have measured a fully populated board so far. But from these measurements all the transfer functions seem to be working as advertised.

During the coming months I will implement the board in a subwoofer project.

There is some interest for a second group buy, but it never amounted to enough boards to justify the order. Currently I don't have the time to set up another group buy. But feel free to organize one using this design.

I could use one of these. However, the Linkwitz Transform section I will not need (now). Can it be bypassed? It would enable me to bypass the limited built-in setup options of my otherwise satisfactory Dynaudio sub500. Can I still get such a pcb and it's components? What type of power(supply) does is require?

Are the post1 schematics etc. the final versions?

My boards match pic in post96
They do not match post70.

I could use one of these. However, the Linkwitz Transform section I will not need (now). Can it be bypassed? It would enable me to bypass the limited built-in setup options of my otherwise satisfactory Dynaudio sub500. Can I still get such a pcb and it's components? What type of power(supply) does is require?
Where are the final schematics?

Hi everybody,

Boards have arrived! Unfortunately my schedule is more than full for the coming days. So I can't start shipping them to you until somewhere next week. But to ease the pain, here's a quick snap:

View attachment 280376

A little more patience. I'll start shipping asap!
Can I still get these? Do you have the final schematic? I'd like one or two of these.

Also, I asked this question before: can the Linkwitz Transform section be omitted or bypassed? I don't need it. What kind of power supplly does it require?

Thanks! Hope to hear from you.

James.

Can I still get these? Do you have the final schematic? I'd like one or two of these.

Hi James, unfortunately there was never enough interest to justify a second run. If you can mobilize enough people to do a run of minimal 20 boards or so, then I am willing to order more boards.

Also, I asked this question before: can the Linkwitz Transform section be omitted or bypassed? I don't need it. What kind of power supplly does it require?

Thanks! Hope to hear from you.

James.

Every section can be bypassed. However for the Linkwitz Transform I didn't include any bypass jumpers in the design. But you can easily jumper R600A/R602A with R604B/C603 (see schematic).

About the power supply: Use a bipolar power supply +/- 12V - 15V and transformer, with a current capability of a least 200mA.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.