• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DX BLame ES, ST, MKII, MKII Supercharged Groub Buy Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All rigth... i gonna do it.... first will be the Supercharged blue boards

all Gerber files will be sent if forum folks and forum management has this interest.

Also i have Gerber from the Precision 1 and maybe one or two more amplifiers that can be sent too.

I am waiting Mitchel to send me Gerber files from the Supercharged...he made, he managed the group buy, he received the money and he sent the packages to the ones have ordered..... i just prepare and test circuits....Michael lives 2000 kilometers at south of my place and we know one each other only by email.... he just cooperates to spread Dx amplifiers around the world.

I do think the forum idea to produce boards is interesting, as this will finish with some group buys where we see people having profit.... also will reduce, or will finish, with people producing pirate non authorized copies.... as i love to have people buiding and enjoying my amplifiers, this will make the stuff much more decent.

Soon i will PM about that.

regards,

Carlos

This nigth, Mitchel promissed me to email me all Gerbers from the Supercharged

well.... this board can accept 4 models:

Dx Blame ES - 50/100W - 8 and 4 ohms
Dx Blame ST - 50/100W - 8 and 4 ohms
Dx Blame MKII- 50/100/180W - 8, 4 and 3 ohms
Dx Blame MKII Supercharged - 100/200W - 8 and 4 ohms (0.002% THD) or
155/300W - 8 and 4 ohms at 1 percent THD

I will send gerbers only to forum management, i have changed my mind about to publish here....forum is open...so...it is not interesting to publish open to the whole world as this may feed non legal activities.

regards,

Carlos

Was decided...wew will not have a second round

So, for a while, if you want to have a Dx Blame amplifier, then you should go to Rudi in the Dx Blame ES group buy.

These blue boards we have offered are multi model, and of course is good for the Dx Blame ES too....but this will be for the future if forum management decide to run production of boards for forum born amplifiers.

regards,

Carlos

The Dx Blame MKII, the one operates with 35 volts supplies

Can face 3 ohms (tested)..and i suppose will survive to lower impedances too.... it uses two pairs in the output and all small transistors are 2N5551 and 2N5401.... drivers are MJE15032 and MJE15033.... all MJE15XXX series can be used..... MJE15028 and MJE15029, MJE15030/31 and this way can go to MJE15034 and MJE15035.

The Dx Blue boards are multi models, they can fit all models in the same board and soon i will be sending Gerbers to forum management (as soon as Mitchel send them to me)....then forum management will decide when will produce and if will produce.

Boards are here..if someone wants to take a look, then is welcome:

regads,

Carlos

Attachments

• MJE15030 e MJE15031.pdf
    105.4 KB · Views: 108
  • MJE15032.pdf
    148.8 KB · Views: 67
  • MJE15034.pdf
    68.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Rudi boards are made for the same good amplifier...his boards are nice

I hope he is offering tested boards, the red boards.

If he is offering brand new board model, then it should be tested prior to offer to the comunitty...i do think he will do that way as he has this knowledge about prior testings....if he intend to offer new models.

Enjoy and be happy,

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Hi Rudi,

Are you aware of the concerns over embrittlement of solder joints to gold surfaces?:
http://www.goldbulletin.org/assets/file/goldbulletin/downloads/Ainsworth_3_4.pdf

What is the thickness of the gold flash and what material is underneath?

I have some LMP solder that has 3% silver, this is supposed to reduce the problem somewhat, unfortunately I don't have much left and it's expensive to buy. Anyway hopefully the plating is thin and it's not an issue.

Supercharged PCB

Tudo bem Carlos,

Been reading and watching vids on the DX amps and I was hoping that you could answer these questions:

Are there any Supercharged PCB left for sale? I am also interested in buying the PSU and speaker protection PCBs for a stereo amp.

Is there a final latest version of the component list and assembly guide for the different models, or should I just go to your Homepage?

And finally a crazy question (that only Danes will ask) Is it possible to buy all the components from you or someone you recommend, as a kit so to speak?

I am really looking forward to this project.

And by the way, I've been to Brasil twice, and looking forward to come visit again.

Obrigardo,
Andy

Zimmer may have some boards left.

He produced some samples a few monthes ago..... also Supercharged blue boards, i am not sure if he still have.... go directly to him:

imap.eletro@gmail.com

Be aware he may not answer you fast, he make repairs in high voltage electrical lines (power transmission of energy) and he use to be travelling to check towers.

Another one that may have pcboards is Juan Vargas:

vargasmongo@gmail.com

Mitchel can produce Dx Blame ST and also Supercharged... all these folks are authorized to distribute, and i do not control them..they do whatever they want to do:

miguelnabuco@terra.com.br

Mitchel (Miguel Nabuco) has a site where you have all you may need to know about the Supercharged, if you want to etch by yourself at home, i do not have the adress in this computer (i'm at work) he can point you the link.

Symassym is a great option too, Rudi have assembled both and he like the Symassym a lot....i have assembled many years ago and the amplifier is great..also Roender amplifier is great too.

Rudi has all the tool to order production of his lovely red boards..this depends on orders and his own will to do it.

I do prefere mine ones, but naturally i am biased..... of course!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Blame ST céu azul 1.jpg
    Blame ST céu azul 1.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 227
  • Board silk screen side.jpg
    Board silk screen side.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Pretty alike this one - 2.jpg
    Pretty alike this one - 2.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.