• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DX BLame ES, ST, MKII, MKII Supercharged Groub Buy Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
id like to order two sets of each board, ie two ps boards, two speaker protect boards and two amp boards. im going to build the sc version.

can i get in or is it too late?

(im still finishing the es version using rudis boards but ive decided i want to go bi-amping). i also got side tracked designing an automatic 100-200v line power sensing circuit to use the right windings on my toroids without a switch...

We imagine boards will arrive next wednesday.

December 8th is the dead line to our side.

Then Mitchel will separate to produce packages and will put them, all together, at same time, into the postal system for delivery, not only to outside Brasil but also to our country too...around 60 kits where sold (cost price) and some extra boards where asked too.

Do not worry and be happy.... you will have your boards as soon as possible..i hope before Christmas.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• AMP01.jpg
    AMP01.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 415
  • AMP02.jpg
    AMP02.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 404
  • PSU02.jpg
    PSU02.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 395
I am sorry to say we may have some delay in blue board's shipment

Mitchell picked up one of these tropical diseases, a non specific virus
that tends to last, last, 4-15 days ... these things exist here, and usually willforce him to lie down in bed, with many pains in body joints, also inside and around bones , some average fever and some nausea.

This Will delay the blue boards shipment. we feel sorry... and i know he feel a lot sorry about that too... but we cannot predict nor prevent tropical diseases transmitted by mosquitoes during the summer, in special when
we live in tropical regions... although we fought continuously, using preventive measures to reduce water pockets, spraying poison to mosquitoes and hormons to make them loose interest to bite people, we do the ilimination of stagnant water ...and education to our people to avoid to have used old tires inside home, water pots and these things..we have inspectors visiting each home to make exams and to apply chemical materials to kill mosquitoe's eggs.... but the weather, the rains, in other words, region and climate, are crucial in such regard.

I guarantee you this is truth, you do not need to feel fear, to worry or have concerns about your boards arrival, as they will, for sure, arrive your place with some delay.

This is Dx Corporation, your uncle charlie guarantee!

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.