Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th November 2010, 01:18 PM   #31
diyAudio Member

Default We still have enought quantity dear Chlorophile...we are just collecting

all guys that are interested, not to start to collect money, order to the manufacturer and them delayed guys comes to ask for boards when we should already made the whole thing move.

Quantity is still guaranteed to keep this price offered... the group will continue and have not the danger not to go ahead.

We are just asking people to place orders in the place to feel regret after we move to say yes to the boards manufacturer.

We have a lot of brazilians that already ordered... adding the ones ordered here with the Brazilians (bigger number than here), we have already a good number to order and we will march forward soon.

I cannot guarantee second round...so, it is time to people to place their orders.

both group buys are linked, as they are managed by Mitchel.

Here is the group buy thread to the International community:

DX BLame ES, ST, MKII, MKII Supercharged Groub Buy Interest

We have another inside a Brazilian forum... we will manage to provide whole world, at the same time, with the same price..... now the price was reduced a lot..take your chance, because lower than that is almost impossible to the quality we gonna provide you all.

We are not "thinking about".... the group buy is guaranteed and will go ahead!

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 10th November 2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10th November 2010, 03:46 PM   #32
Mitchel is offline Mitchel  Brazil
diyAudio Member

That's correct.

Actually, at this time we have enough interest from the brazilian forum, and by summing all orders, I feel safe to run the group.

So, I think I can start to accept the paypal transfers.

This is the procedure: send me a private message, containing:

Your real name:
Which board model you want:
How many boards you want:

If your paypal address is different from the shipping address you wanna use, plase include in your private message the shipping address that should be used, or fill the paypal message field with the address you want to use.

The deadline for payments will be novemeber, 17th.

I will order the boards on november, 18th. I should receive the boards after 9 business days, and then I will start to prepare everything for shipping.

My paypal address is: miguelnabuco@terra.com.br

Regards!
Old 11th November 2010, 01:03 PM   #33
diyAudio Member

Default Count me in

Hi Carlos,

I would love to have 2 sets of PCB's for DX Blame ES amps.

regards,
Kanwar
Old 11th November 2010, 01:05 PM   #34
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you Kanwar...we are near to close as we have already

a good number of guys ordering.... then we will receive order's payment and will order the factory to produce.

regards,

Carlos
Old 12th November 2010, 02:20 PM   #35
doggy is offline doggy  Canada
diyAudio Member

Apologies to Mitchel and Destroyer X-I had canceled my board order due to some issues with my paypal password and also I will be flying to the Philippines Dec. 14/2010, gone until April. But my neighbor will check my mail and I want to show respect to sir Carlos for his kindness and help he has shown to me. Also the work of Mitchel in handling the group buy. So: I have payed to Mitchel by paypal my previous comittment for 2 DX Blame boards; these I intend to complete when I come home to Canada in April-cheers!
Old 12th November 2010, 02:36 PM   #36
diyAudio Member

Default There's no problems dear Doggy, anytime you want we will provide you

how many boards you order....no problems.

We are almost closing to order production...soon we gonna have pictures to post.... Brazilian group buy and this group buy is very near to reach the quantity of orders paid using paypall to allow us to order the manufacturer and to go ahead.

Brazilian group alone, has almost reached the minimum quantity ordered, and soon we gonna go ahead with the stuff.

I will provide you doggy...i like you..the day you ask i will send you mine own if needed to provide you.

In the next monthes, uncle Charlie will have his own forum too.

regards,

Carlos
Old 12th November 2010, 09:27 PM   #37
diyAudio Member

Default Boys..... Mitchel is travelling but he is being informed by me

Also he knows some guys have already paid using Pay Pall.... soon he will be here and will contact you and will confirm receipt of payments and so on.

Royalbee.... he knows about you too.

regards,

Carlos
Old 13th November 2010, 04:08 PM   #38
diyAudio Member

Hello everyone, I'm back. I have already organized all orders and payments. I sent private message to everyone who had their payments confirmed.

Thank you!
Old 16th November 2010, 12:49 PM   #39
diyAudio Member

Hi Mitchel and Carlos

I have paid for two DX boards, many thanks.

Is there a link to the BOM's and schematics for the various build types, or have you drawn up any kind of build manual?

Thanks
Old 16th November 2010, 01:03 PM   #40
diyAudio Member

Hi Rich,

There's no BOM yet, but all the schematics and layouts are available at: DX WEBSITE

Hide this!Advertise here!