• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DX BLame ES, ST, MKII, MKII Supercharged Groub Buy Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Boys, we are publishing images that allow people to etch their own boards at home

Obbeying Forum rules.

We have group buy, but at same time we have to offer conditions to people produce their own boards, as we are in a DIY forum.

So, search in the main MKII thread "Are you ready for strong emotions?" for layouts if you want to produce boards by yourself.

Standard, official boards, are these ones Mitchel is offering.... Gerber files to modifications in this board are not allowed..we will not provide, not stimulate other boards.

Unless the one prepare another board by himself and open a group buy and manage to offer all informations to forum personnal...but even this way will be an option...Official boards from the Corporation, the Dx Blame MKII models are the ones Mitchel have prepared.

regards,

Carlos

Hello folks,

We have new and lower prices!

We can offer the amplifier PCB, the power supply PCB and a loudspeaker protection PCB.

• Amplifier PCB = US $13,00 each
  • Power Supply Unit PCB = US $9,00 each
  • Loudspeaker Protection PCB = US $8,50 each

All boards will be single sided, made of 1,6mm fiberglass, blue solder mask and white silk screening. CNC drilling.

What's really expensive here in Brazil is shipping cost. That's what we got:

Priority Registered Shipping (tracking available):
  • North and Central America = US $11,50
  • South America = US $10,00
  • Europe = US $12,00
  • Asia = US $16,00
  • Australia and Oceania = US $16,00

This shipping cost is the same for 250g package. This is enough for 1 pair of each board.

I wanna know how many of you will be interested, to see if it's viable to run this groupbuy.

We still have enought quantity dear Chlorophile...we are just collecting

all guys that are interested, not to start to collect money, order to the manufacturer and them delayed guys comes to ask for boards when we should already made the whole thing move.

Quantity is still guaranteed to keep this price offered... the group will continue and have not the danger not to go ahead.

We are just asking people to place orders in the place to feel regret after we move to say yes to the boards manufacturer.

We have a lot of brazilians that already ordered... adding the ones ordered here with the Brazilians (bigger number than here), we have already a good number to order and we will march forward soon.

I cannot guarantee second round...so, it is time to people to place their orders.

both group buys are linked, as they are managed by Mitchel.

Here is the group buy thread to the International community:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/grou...charged-groub-buy-interest-3.html#post2360363

We have another inside a Brazilian forum... we will manage to provide whole world, at the same time, with the same price..... now the price was reduced a lot..take your chance, because lower than that is almost impossible to the quality we gonna provide you all.

We are not "thinking about".... the group buy is guaranteed and will go ahead!

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
That's correct.

Actually, at this time we have enough interest from the brazilian forum, and by summing all orders, I feel safe to run the group.

So, I think I can start to accept the paypal transfers.

This is the procedure: send me a private message, containing:

Your real name:
Which board model you want:
How many boards you want:

If your paypal address is different from the shipping address you wanna use, plase include in your private message the shipping address that should be used, or fill the paypal message field with the address you want to use.

The deadline for payments will be novemeber, 17th.

I will order the boards on november, 18th. I should receive the boards after 9 business days, and then I will start to prepare everything for shipping.

My paypal address is: miguelnabuco@terra.com.br

Regards!

Apologies to Mitchel and Destroyer X-I had canceled my board order due to some issues with my paypal password and also I will be flying to the Philippines Dec. 14/2010, gone until April. But my neighbor will check my mail and I want to show respect to sir Carlos for his kindness and help he has shown to me. Also the work of Mitchel in handling the group buy. So: I have payed to Mitchel by paypal my previous comittment for 2 DX Blame boards; these I intend to complete when I come home to Canada in April-cheers!

There's no problems dear Doggy, anytime you want we will provide you

how many boards you order....no problems.

We are almost closing to order production...soon we gonna have pictures to post.... Brazilian group buy and this group buy is very near to reach the quantity of orders paid using paypall to allow us to order the manufacturer and to go ahead.

Brazilian group alone, has almost reached the minimum quantity ordered, and soon we gonna go ahead with the stuff.

I will provide you doggy...i like you..the day you ask i will send you mine own if needed to provide you.

In the next monthes, uncle Charlie will have his own forum too.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.