• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DX BLame ES, ST, MKII, MKII Supercharged Groub Buy Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am suggesting the use of a small heatsink to the second VAS transistor

I do think it is hot..almost 44 degrées celsius is not very good.

So, there's a video i have made about the subject...home made heatsink:

YouTube - DIY mini heatsink for VAS

About the temperature that worries me:

YouTube - Heat bothers me...muito quente esse cara

The Supercharged can operate with plus and minus 3 volts..this is good while testing..to avoid smoke if you have mistakes into the board construction:

YouTube - Supercharged operates from 3 Volts symetrical and up

It also can play with plus and minus 21 volts:

YouTube - Playing and measuring the Supercharged with 20 symetrical volts

regards,

Carlos

Voltage values in the circuit

I am unable to find a post that lists the expected voltages in the circuit when operating properly with +/- 35V rails (Blame ES version). Can someone point me to one if it exists? I have some trouble shooting to do.

Cheers,
Ryan

ED: Perhaps I should post in a different threat?

landed in singapore at 2 am sunday morning. went to the post box this morning and yes i found the delivery attempts. just went past the post office (they are open on sundays in singapore) and picked up my boards!

thanks again michael, they look perfect to me!

-par

no worries,

i spent the holidays with my family in san francisco. landing in singapore tonight so i should be able to pick it up tomorrow sunday in singapore.

thanks!

par

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.