• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Uge Heath sink

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there
I am looking to build one or 2 of the Pass Amplifiers.

I have found some large Heath Sinks from:
Heatsinks: 9000 Series - 9510HS

They quoted £260 each for a batch of 2

Or £120 for a batch of 10

By buing that quantity the price drops to less than half.

I am in for 4 and need some other members to buy the rest.

I am not doing this for profit my only gain is that I get them at a lower price.

Model is 9510HS size is 400 x 300 x 85 mm width height depth

Group Buy any one.

Al

Hi reddish75

Well the quote is there for all to see.

Yes it is £120 for the "small ones"
The web site is :
Aluminium Heatsinks, Aluminium Extrusions, Aluminium Extruded products, Aluminium profiles - Birmingham Aluminium

The sink size is 400 width 300 tal and about 83 wide for the small ones

The larger ones are 400 X 400 X83.

I am avvare of Conrad only snag they are a bit far and I was hoping to find some one local.

I have enclosed the quote and the web site address please have a look at the site.

You can search for heat sinks by entering the C/W.

In my case I have tried 0.06 CW.

The same information is in the Balanced F5 tread

But I was looking to get one enclosure capable to work for the XJ100 and eventualy the A75.

Please look at the site and give me your opinion

Many tanks
AL

Attachments

• SINK QUOTE.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 49
Hi chris
Tanks for the pointer to Conrad I have asked them for a quote
Their MF 35 is 350 wide they list 53 AUS for 150 lenght
If this stand and duble the lenght to 300 I supose we are looking at 106 AUS

Maybe the drop in price for 10 units will warrant the expense for delivery to the UK.

only snag there is a loss of 5omm on the orizzontal spacing, and the fins are only 45 tall.

Maybe I am making a mistake regarding the lenght and should go for 2 200 mm bolted togheter.

Al

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.