• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB order for Goldmun clone

Attachments

• IMG-20130512-00124.jpg
    IMG-20130512-00124.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 1,455
Hello there ,

I installed Goldmund clone (from Big Panda) board which is upgraded to A2 according to NagysAudio instructions. When I test it feed +/- 50VDC and shorted input to GND, I cannot adjust R8 (R220) let the SPK output DC to zero. I right turn the trimmer to the end point still got 0.8VDC.
Out of this issue, all thing is well. Like the SPK AC meansure is about 0.6mV and the MOSFET tempature is OK.

So don't know how to handle this problem? Please share your idea , thanks.

I have a a pair of these boards which I am never going to get round to building.

BUT... they were 1 iteration before the final boards and have some capacitor holes which are too small. Actually I managed to buy some 100uF 63V caps that do fit through the holes, but of course this limits your choices. Hopefully I can find the documentation that shows the affected holes.

I think I paid about £30 (not much now, post Brexit vote :)) for these because of this fault. Looking for the same + shipping if anyone wants them.