• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB order for Goldmun clone

Hi folks,

Finish checking the traces and there is nothing wrong with the white silkscreen version. The only thing you have to worry is the pad holes that I mentioned in the document filed at the link in the previous post. If you can get components with thinner leads, you might not even have to do the drilling. If you use the 16A relays, you don't have to modified the D. These boards are ready. Please follow the instruction exactly to by-pass these faults. Save Mr. Earth from another pile of pcbs where we can still use them.

BUZ900 / 905

Wonder if anyone is still looking for the BUZ900 / 905 pair for the Goldmund clone project (or others?)
I can get them @ $18 / pair. For 6 pair that would be $108 + $14 shipping & RMS + $8 for paypal charge. Total $130 for a set (6pairs) for this project. Need 10-12 (sets) orders for a go-ahead. LT for supplier = 5-6 weeks. + 2 weeks from me to you. Total time from your order confirmation may be over 10 weeks

Others not on this projects can also place order. Even # of pairs please. (cost varies from 6 pairs of course)

Please send email order to tony_chan_cf@email.com

Subject : "BUZ900/905 order"
Content :

<forum ID>, <paypal ID>, <# of pairs>, <Country of destination>

Please do not send money to tony_chan_cf at paypal and wait for my billing.

Mailing method :

1) If mailed by 3 seperate packages (4pcs each pack) by RMS, the parcel value is well covered by the max claim value and the declaration value (I would declare only 1/2 price) would not lure the custom officers.

2) If mailed by single package with insurance (if service is available to your area and most should be), full value will have to be declared and that might draw the custom officers' attention. This method could be cheaper but you might (just might) end up with additional taxation that together cost higher than the 1st method.

Still looking for LSK389A.
Got some Omron G8P for this project too.

BP

Hi.

I've just discovered this project, and have read the first 100 posts in the projeck thread.

Now I wonder: Did it get to the finish? Is there any PCBs available to buy?

And did it end up with two types of PCB? (One for plastic-transistors and one for TO3-transistors)

Would like to have this for my long-term project, as I found I actually have the most of the components needed to forfill it.

Thanks a lot.

BTW, is Nagy banned from the forum? Why?