• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GM-CLONE FULL PARTS 100%

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you knew what GM-CLONE is ?

It's not the best of the universe (only world) but it's very completed and easy to use look like D-CLASS size, +/- 70VDC / 2.73A

These're my presentative of 100% cloned.

I can find all of hard to obtain parts such as :

Diff J-fets
All transistors
All Vishay Draloric SMD and 1/4W resistors
All Philips capacitors
All bi-cap capacitors
Real size PCB and thermal compound heatsink also matched quad Mosfet

Baredboard + all parts = 90USD/CH

Populated and tested =100USD /CH

Start from me,
1.Anadigit

Regard
Anadigit

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 490
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 478
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 475
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 474
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 451
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 202
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 193
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 187
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 146
Hi Anadigit, can I ask where you got the schematic for this amp? The reason I ask is because there has been some debate on this forum about the authenticity of GM clones.

Schematic come from my eyes, screw, my skill and soldering iron !
I never search by Google or other search engine or get from someone whom like DIY to build PCB !

Real action and real thing as you can see in my pictures.

Please don't ask me what's brand and don't compare to someone whom got the lost way !

Thanks
Anadigit

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.