• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DX Blame Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you for your advises, PerAnders.

Here you are:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

1) By German law the distance between two mains wires of different polarity or the distance from a mains wire to GND (f.e. PE ground)
must be bigger than 4 (!) mm. (The reason for this is f.e. corrosion.)
Did I remember this wrong?

2) You see the little dot on one primary winding of the on-board transformer?
This is where the winding starts, and I wanted to keep it.

3) I use 70µm thick copper traces normally, but of course I would solder a solid core on the big mains traces, after all is done.

4) You are right: the relays need not be fed with a regulated voltage, but the LM555 timer should be for stable operation.

5) The LM555 timer solution has been discussed in this forum, and the 4K7 was one of the results of this dicussion.
I will leave it there, PerAnders.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Thank you for your offer, PerAnders.
Your board looks very nice and professional indeed!

And I like very much, that you contribute your circuit to the fame of the DX Blame!

So, my DX Blame friends: if you are in need of a "Soft-Power-On" circuit: Go and ask PerAnders.

The current status:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

@HotChocolate (CafeNoir): may I have your votes, please?

Sure! Count me in for:
- 4 boards. (Vertical mounting, if possible)
- 4 protection boards
-And I'll take the kit option if available too (for 4 boards)

Thanks!

BTW, it's "HotCoffee", not "HotChocolate"

And please, let the board be green. Green is the color of nature, and environment. It's like having a little carbon sink inside your amp. If you close your eyes and concentrate, you can even feel it produce chlorophyll.
And the sound is airier too, more fresh air.

Round 3 for DX Blame - the almighty version

This is the current status of your orders:

I have just started a quote for 30 PCBs, single-sided, the thickness of the PCBs being 2mm, copper weight being 70µm, the surface having
a tin immersion finish (I will do another quote for golden finish) with this layout (the transistors will be mounted vertically, without ALU-L- bracket):

I will be able to offer you this PCB for 10€ per piece.

I will set the deadline of the 3rd round to Saturday, 26th of March.
Then I will order.

In the meantime I will do some research on what I can offer you as a "Small Kit" and will tell you.

Rudi, if you want to follow Peranders advice, the be free to include

the designators in the silk screen if you understand this may be good...seems crowdy to me...but people has different ideas about, and i want to let you free to develop the board your style.

Thank you Peranders...you are clearly trying to help... a very valuable support you're giving to us.

regards,

Carlos

Oh!... this is a very long and old story i can tell only by direct mail

An audio message to you...if interested to know, then go to:

nanabrother@hotmail.com

A long fight to convince people to remove part numbers from the board and to place the values..... there are reasons...people can see part numbers having an image with part numbers..so, they can refer to part numbers when needing.

I do think, people needs, to assemble, the values printed in the board, as silk screen, that will be covered by the component itself after building..so..board clean of too much informations... things we need just once when we build and never more.

Needing details of 6 years struggle...come to my email.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.