• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DX Blame Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@Chlorofille,

in the evaluation phase of the 1st version of the DX Blame, the ES version, Carlos tortured it with 20 - 50 KHz rectangular waves
and even inserted microphone feedback to the input at the same time.
These tortures sometimes caused stability issues with the BlameES version.

In normal life - when you listen to your CDP, to your PC-files, ... - you will not be aware of any stability issues.
I know several (a lot of) BlameES AMPs that play flawlessly since months.

But since Carlos accepts the responsibility for his AMP designs he will tell you: "Build the BlameES at your own risk."

The BlameST version plays stable under every circumstance.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

In this post I want to inform you about the price of a PSU PCB having the same design and quality as the AMP PCB.

The dimensions of the PCB will be 127 x 82 mm.

Taking into account the additional toll and shipment costs the price for a single PSU PCB will be 13€!

If those of you, who have signalled interest in a PSU PCB, say: "I want to have it anyway!" - I will order.
Please tell me (either via PM or in this thread).

Dear DX Blame friends,

METAL and I finished the layout of the PSU for the DX Blame this morning.

This is how the copper side of the PCB will look like:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The schematics follows Carlos' PSU design published on Greg's Web Site .
The dimensions of the PCB will be 126 x 85mm.
I will provide you the BoM for the PSU.

The layout is inspired by Miguel Nabuco, the technical head of the Brazilian division of Carlos' imaginary DX Corp Intl.

The layout will support both 1 transformer and 2 transformers solutions.
There will be special PADs to connect the PSU to the LS Protect PCBs as well.

The PSU PCBs will be etched using the red-gold DX AMP design, white silksreen on the component side and 70 µm copper tracks.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.