• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Reissue: F3 and F5 PCB's Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Suds is a very slow snail!

Hi generg, imagios (Daniel), BDL...

Sorry for you guys!
As said before in my case have gone two month... :snail: :snail: :snail:
At least the visual quality of PCBs is not bad.

:cheers:

Attachments

• F3 PCBs & heatsinks.JPG
    F3 PCBs & heatsinks.JPG
    268.9 KB · Views: 497
I dont have the problem when it takes time, sure I eager to start working, but I can wait.
What on other hand can **** me off is when somebody say it on the way and than nothing. I realy think Suds should make this clear and not play games.

I even started a thread about building his clone:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/174782-building-f3-clone-suds-version.html
at the end I realy hope he makes it clear and tells us how long time it will take him.

I dont have the problem when it takes time, sure I eager to start working, but I can wait.
What on other hand can **** me off is when somebody say it on the way and than nothing. I realy think Suds should make this clear and not play games.

I even started a thread about building his clone:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/174782-building-f3-clone-suds-version.html
at the end I realy hope he makes it clear and tells us how long time it will take him.

:nod: :up:

Hello All .. Sorry for disappearing act.. as I was out on trekking..

:eek: **** I have send him the money per paypal on monday! This seems to be quite dubious. I even choose the gold plated ones!!!!

So far I have from his side no confirmation. I have already in the meen time ordered the parts. So I hope the boards arrive.

Suds can you put here a clear statement to this issue!

Regards,
Daniel

First I would like to make it clear that I am *Not* a commercial PCB dealer.
It started when I wanted to make PCB for my own use, and as its expensive to make single or small quantity PCB's I posted group buy to share the PCB expenses.. all PCB's are priced at very low margin to balance currency conversion rates, taxes. There is no profit here, and when.
( Replacement PCB;s shipped are at my cost..) Please allow at least 7 days to 10 days before you post something like this..

Sorry for delays caused previously.. Sending electronic related goods is not that straightforward here.. need to go to foreign post office, and complete some formalities etc etc. whose pcb were 'lost' in transit, I have made new ones and dispatched.. ! I am not able to communicate due to regular work, and other activities. PCB's are always shipped in average of 7 to 12 working days.

If you dont receive PCB's in 15 to 20 days please mail me - sudhirmt@gmail.com

And always mentioned in paypal for what you are paying, I download excel statement from papal and ship accordingly, where details are not mentioned I go through my gmail, check for the email address for details.

All those who receive / received the PCB's Please comment/suggest here...

BDL : please mail me .. will send you new F3 boards..[/B]

Link to First Watt PCB Gerber files.

First Watt PCB Gerber

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Au, ma_coule Du sprichst Deutsch ............!:D

Danke für die Begleitung, ohne Deine Hilfe wäre ich schon verzweifelt, ob es noch klappt!:D:D

Wegen Deinem Namen habe ich Dich erst für einen Franzosen gehalten, klingt ein bißchen so...:)

Beenden wir unsere Geheimsprache!:eek:

Thanks!:p:p:p:p:p:p

Au, ma_coule Du sprichst Deutsch ............!:D

Yeah, I belong to a small Slovenian nation (2 mio). In order not constantly live in fear that we will be sold for little money,
we rather learn foreign languages... :rofl:

Danke für die Begleitung, ohne Deine Hilfe wäre ich schon verzweifelt, ob es noch klappt!:D:D
Thanks!:p:p:p:p:p:p

Nothing special, I'm happy to do it for a DIYAudio.com member! :up:
Hope to hear from you about PCBs quality.

:cheers:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.