• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Reissue: F3 and F5 PCB's Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello, I would just like to ask for the F3, how many PCBs I do need?
on the Image are 2x for the amp and 2x for the power...
is this for one Monoamp or for a 2xtime Monoamp and than complete?
Why I ask is because somewhere on the net I saw a information that the F3 is dualmono with 4x amp pcbs, for each mono chanel 2x.
Can someone please give me the info how many I need?

hello, I would just like to ask for the F3, how many PCBs I do need?
on the Image are 2x for the amp and 2x for the power...
is this for one Monoamp or for a 2xtime Monoamp and than complete?
Why I ask is because somewhere on the net I saw a information that the F3 is dualmono with 4x amp pcbs, for each mono chanel 2x.
Can someone please give me the info how many I need?

Hi imagios,

follow the link and you'll be happy... ;)
http://www.firstwatt.com/pdf/prod_f3_man.pdf

:cheers:

HTML:
OK thanks, well 200W power consumption is quite a lot :eek: well its a A class I understand ... newer the less one whole day playing and I can renegotiate my contract with the local powerplant :joker:

Do you use a speakers protections and a signal delay in your F3 amps?
... we better build our own power plants... :rofl:
Seriously speaking, I need A class audio amps only for my "special sessions" not for whole day listening.
My F3 is finished, but only on paper... ;) OK, I have PCBs and other parts but not enough time to build (BTW, do you know the F3 parts offer from forum member jackinn?)
No, I don't use speaker protection in my other amps, only inrush limiter.
So, I watch with fear Russian roulette between the speakers and amp... :headshot: :rofl:

:cheers:

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi BDL,

no unfortunately till today no boards arrived, I payed the 31 of August.

I hope suds can explain, he wanted to give me mail tracking, but it did not happen.

..... all seems not very reliable!

best regards Generg

Last edited:
:eek: **** I have send him the money per paypal on monday! This seems to be quite dubious. I even choose the gold plated ones!!!!

So far I have from his side no confirmation. I have already in the meen time ordered the parts. So I hope the boards arrive.

Suds can you put here a clear statement to this issue!

Regards,
Daniel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.