Group Buy on Various Aurum Cantus High End Drivers Like the AC130/50CK - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th June 2010, 03:28 AM   #1
ccz is offline ccz  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Group Buy on Various Aurum Cantus High End Drivers Like the AC130/50CK

I spoke with Bob at CSS and he is willing to do a group buy of any of the higher end AC drivers that he can order(which is most of them). We do not have to order the same drivers and there is no minimum. Contact Bob at CSS for pricing, it usually takes a day or two for him to get a reply from AC.

I figure the fairest way is to divide the shipping cost by weight of their order compared to the weight of the total order. If bob says weight is not a big factor once the order reaches a certain size then we can divide by driver count per order, although I am open to ideas. How about setting a time frame of roughly 3-4 weeks from now to see where we are at. If figure that if 4 or more people join in we can probably get these shipped below PE prices before they had minimum qty requirements.

If you would like more info check out Aurum cantus to see a blow up of their motor design. The higher end drivers that use that motor are the ones on the bottom half of the list to the right. Also you can check out Zaph|Audio, look a little more than half way down for measurements he did on the AC130/50CK which is one of their high end 5.25" mid-woofers.

A few people have already sent me a PM, so if you are interested let both Bob and myself know.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 24th June 2010, 05:19 AM   #2
jleaman is offline jleaman  Belgium
Banned

Send a message via AIM to jleaman
Click the image to open in full size.

PURE DROOLAGE material.

Are you able to post any prices on the drivers you are looking to get, i might hop on a pair of 6.5" to mate with my ribbons.

j'
Old 24th June 2010, 01:47 PM   #3
ccz is offline ccz  United States
diyAudio Member

Just contact Bob at CSS and he will get you the prices. Here is a link to his contact info:

Creative Sound Solutions - feedback form

If we can get 5-6 people on board we could save quite a bit on shipping cost.

Thanks,
Chris

Hide this!Advertise here!