• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Reference" TDA1541A DAC with I2S-BUS architecture

Surface Finish for future PCB´s

• ENIG - Electroless Nickle/Immersion Gold

Votes: 93 48.7%
  • Immersion Silver

Votes: 54 28.3%
  • Immersion Tin

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • OSP - Organic Solderability Preservatives

Votes: 20 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I have made a small "Ultra High Speed Buffer" Module, for the three data lines we need.
To get no interferences between the data lines, i made a discrete layout witch based on the fastest single buffer chip, the NC7SZ125.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Perhaps i will produce a few of these modules...:rolleyes:

Joined 2009
Paid Member
By the way, what are you planning with the tubizator 2.0? Integration of the shunt?

No. The shunt stays a separate module.

Just wait a few days till i am ready. I will post the changings.

:cheers:

P.S.: I have start the production of a small batch from the "Ultra High Speed Buffer".
The width is the same as the TP WM8804 pcb, so you could mount it on top.
;)

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Ultra High Speed Buffer Module

The Ultra High Speed Buffer Module will be shipped "ready to use",
with three NC7SZ125 chips soldered.

The specifications are:

- 2mm pcb
- Immersion Gold
- green soldermask on both side
- 35µm copper weight
- Board size 50mm x 42mm

The price for it is $11

Worldwide shipping: $ 4
paypal fee: 3,9%

Thanks Oliver... I think we all appreciate the effort your are putting into this!

By the way, I need more shunts :D, but more plusses than minuses. In total 3 positives (+19v, +15v, +12v), and one negative (-19v). You did not perhaps have some single positives lying around, do you? ;)

Alternatively I can get some from Quanghao, but would be nice to fit them all on the same stack...

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Thanks Oliver... I think we all appreciate the effort your are putting into this!

By the way, I need more shunts :D, but more plusses than minuses. In total 3 positives (+19v, +15v, +12v), and one negative (-19v). You did not perhaps have some single positives lying around, do you? ;)

Alternatively I can get some from Quanghao, but would be nice to fit them all on the same stack...

I have the TDA1541A shunt module and the +5V signle shunt module here. ;)

Doedes SPDIF board works with Olivers TDA1541 board, but his USB board does not.

Doede's USB board works fine with Oliver's TDA1541 board if one omits R28 and R31 from the latter. Well, that's how I got them going . . .

Sorry to be dumb but what does a high-speed buffer do that a normal speed one doesn't?

Doedes SPDIF board works with Olivers TDA1541 board, but his USB board does not.

Doede's USB board works fine with Oliver's TDA1541 board if one omits R28 and R31 from the latter. Well, that's how I got them going . . .

Sorry to be dumb but what does a high-speed buffer do that a normal speed one doesn't?

So what's the science behind that? What do R28 and R31 do?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.