• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Reference" TDA1541A DAC with I2S-BUS architecture

Surface Finish for future PCB´s

• ENIG - Electroless Nickle/Immersion Gold

Votes: 93 48.7%
  • Immersion Silver

Votes: 54 28.3%
  • Immersion Tin

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • OSP - Organic Solderability Preservatives

Votes: 20 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is there an up-to-date BOM for the project ?

Based on Oliver's original BOM, I wrote a little spreadsheet that works out what to order from whom. It's easy to change quantities and add or delete components as you go along.

The downside is that it also tells you what you have spent - or are about to spend.

If Oliver has no objections, I'm happy to forward it to anyone interested.

HTH

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Is there an up-to-date BOM for the project ?

Based on Oliver's original BOM, I wrote a little spreadsheet that works out what to order from whom. It's easy to change quantities and add or delete components as you go along.

The downside is that it also tells you what you have spent - or are about to spend.

If Oliver has no objections, I'm happy to forward it to anyone interested.

HTH

Go ahead :up:

Here it is. There's nothing fancy and it should be easy to "localise".

Notes:

* You must fill in row 4 with the number of modules to be built.

* Items in a strike-out font are part of the original spec but had to be substituted. It made sense to keep them in the list but mark them.

* You need to put your suppliers in column I and edit J66 to J72 to match. If you add new rows for parts not on my list, you need to edit the range as well.

Usual disclaimers apply. Let me know if (when) you find errors.

Attachments

• TDA1541A Project - BoM.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 137
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Here it is. There's nothing fancy and it should be easy to "localise".

Notes:

* You must fill in row 4 with the number of modules to be built.

* Items in a strike-out font are part of the original spec but had to be substituted. It made sense to keep them in the list but mark them.

* You need to put your suppliers in column I and edit J66 to J72 to match. If you add new rows for parts not on my list, you need to edit the range as well.

Usual disclaimers apply. Let me know if (when) you find errors.

Very cool spreadsheet! Only two changings on Salas recommendation:

• Change the 220R resistors on the shunt´s to the Takman REX carbon type
  • Delete the 0,1µF bypass caps for all shunt´s

Merry Christmas!

Christmas holidays, always a good opportunity to do some diy. Unfortunately, since I am travelling to family abroad it will be limited to some 'paper research'... currently trying to figure out the functioning of the Pedja Rogic Diamond I/V stage.... not very far yet.... if someone knows good (dummy) literature on such discrete stages let me know...

Joined 2009
Paid Member
The Ultra High Speed Buffer PCB´s arrived!

That´s the "ready to use" module, witch will be shipped.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

As i wrote before, you could use it on top to the
Twisted Pear "Opus WM8804 Receiver" Module.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I am just waiting to the 3-pol Wago Terminals that i´ve ordered.
After checking the module, i will collect the money for the pre orders.

:cheers:

Pre Orders:

Malka07 - 1x
studiostevus - 1x
Crusty - 1x
kamaths - 1x
av-trouvaille - 1x
ernesternest - 1x
noizas - 2x

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.