• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

John Linsley Hood Ripple Eater

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks all! :D

I'm at work now. For those of you who still wish to order, details are in the manuals (linked in my sig and FTP mirror in this thread somewhere).

I'll be processing theseon SATURDAY, STRICTLY in the order the PayPal appears in my account inbox. Please don't forget to use PERSONAL PAYMENT options to negate fees.

I might, or might not, be able to answer email questions over the next 4 days. You should find all info you need in the manuals, on this thread, over at Rock Grotto etc.

Or just post here... no doubt someone will know!!

Cheers

Jon

Another for info post.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

A stack of JLH's.

20mm spacers fit perfectly if the Toshibas are pushed in to the hilt, and your caps are not taller than that.

From the bottom of the lowest PCB to the bottom of the top PCB is 44mm, you would need to add the height of your lower spacer to this for a two board total height. Total height for the three boards shown here is 65mm, again from the bottom of the lowest pcb.

Ebay trader Audiowind 2005 sells bags of 20mm spacers (Qty 50) for £5.85 delivered, which are the longer ones shown above, as well as the Toshiba 5171/1930 at a good price. Very quick delivery, as well.

SOLD OUT!! SOLD OUT!!!!

:D

Hi Everyone.

I have just got home and have been printing out the last batch of monies received. All the boards are now allocated. We have SOLD OUT!!!

Unfortunately, the last order recieved from YM is subject to Royal Mail actually delivering Ken's boards that went out in the first batch. If Ken's boards do not arrive, then I will need to use those set aside for replacement for him. If they do arrive, then the spares will be reallocated to YM.

I'll be working this on Monday AM with our postmaster (who is a fine fellow and will help out!!). Sorry for the slight uncertainty, YM. :(

Please do not order any more boards as the are ALL GONE!!!

A huge thanks to everyone who supported this GB, and an extra-special thanks to those Super-Stars who donated over and above to this good cause. I can tell you that there will be a SUBSTANTIAL donation to Cancer Research UK!

Cheers

Jon

SOLD OUT!! SOLD OUT!!!!

:D

Hi Everyone.

I have just got home and have been printing out the last batch of monies received. All the boards are now allocated. We have SOLD OUT!!!

Unfortunately, the last order recieved from YM is subject to Royal Mail actually delivering Ken's boards that went out in the first batch. If Ken's boards do not arrive, then I will need to use those set aside for replacement for him. If they do arrive, then the spares will be reallocated to YM.

I'll be working this on Monday AM with our postmaster (who is a fine fellow and will help out!!). Sorry for the slight uncertainty, YM. :(

Please do not order any more boards as the are ALL GONE!!!

A huge thanks to everyone who supported this GB, and an extra-special thanks to those Super-Stars who donated over and above to this good cause. I can tell you that there will be a SUBSTANTIAL donation to Cancer Research UK!

Cheers

Jon

Excellent! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.