John Linsley Hood Ripple Eater - Page 22 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th July 2010, 08:24 PM   #211
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonclancy View Post
Excellent!!

76 Boards left now......

Roll up, roll up!!!

Jon
I'd like 4 boards. The manual download link does not seem to be working. Are there +ve and -ve boards or are they universal. I'd like 2+ve and 2-ve.

Please PM for method of payment etc.

Thanks
Old 28th July 2010, 09:44 PM   #212
diyAudio Member

Hi,

You might have more joy over at the mirror, if googledocs isn't playing.

John Linsley Hood Ripple Eater

Ordering details are in there, including Ts and Cs. That's why I'd like to take orders via the manuals. The Mini one will be fine for you.

Cheers

Jon
Old 29th July 2010, 02:31 AM   #213
burbeck is offline burbeck  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

hi jon
order/ payment sent
thank you

burbeck
Old 29th July 2010, 07:10 AM   #214
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Hi,

You might have more joy over at the mirror, if googledocs isn't playing.

John Linsley Hood Ripple Eater

Ordering details are in there, including Ts and Cs. That's why I'd like to take orders via the manuals. The Mini one will be fine for you.

Cheers

Jon
Thanks; I have just paid for 6. Pl email on despatch.
Old 29th July 2010, 04:55 PM   #215
diyAudio Member

Another for info post.

Click the image to open in full size.

A stack of JLH's.

20mm spacers fit perfectly if the Toshibas are pushed in to the hilt, and your caps are not taller than that.

From the bottom of the lowest PCB to the bottom of the top PCB is 44mm, you would need to add the height of your lower spacer to this for a two board total height. Total height for the three boards shown here is 65mm, again from the bottom of the lowest pcb.

Ebay trader Audiowind 2005 sells bags of 20mm spacers (Qty 50) for 5.85 delivered, which are the longer ones shown above, as well as the Toshiba 5171/1930 at a good price. Very quick delivery, as well.
Old 29th July 2010, 05:57 PM   #216
ymwong is offline ymwong  United States
diyAudio Member

Hi...

Placed an order for 12. Thanks.

ym
Old 29th July 2010, 10:15 PM   #217
diyAudio Member

Got my boards in California - they look great!!! Smaller than I thought they would be.

Thanks,
Old 30th July 2010, 12:53 AM   #218
engee is offline engee  Australia
diyAudio Member

Thumbs up Boards have arrived!

Hi Jon,

My boards arrived in good order and condition. Thank you for your work in setting up the buy and doing the "hard yards" handling the orders.

Cheers
Old 30th July 2010, 03:16 PM   #219
diyAudio Member

SOLD OUT!! SOLD OUT!!!!

Hi Everyone.

I have just got home and have been printing out the last batch of monies received. All the boards are now allocated. We have SOLD OUT!!!

Unfortunately, the last order recieved from YM is subject to Royal Mail actually delivering Ken's boards that went out in the first batch. If Ken's boards do not arrive, then I will need to use those set aside for replacement for him. If they do arrive, then the spares will be reallocated to YM.

I'll be working this on Monday AM with our postmaster (who is a fine fellow and will help out!!). Sorry for the slight uncertainty, YM.

Please do not order any more boards as the are ALL GONE!!!

A huge thanks to everyone who supported this GB, and an extra-special thanks to those Super-Stars who donated over and above to this good cause. I can tell you that there will be a SUBSTANTIAL donation to Cancer Research UK!

Cheers

Jon
Old 30th July 2010, 03:18 PM   #220
diyAudio Member

Quote:
SOLD OUT!! SOLD OUT!!!!

Hi Everyone.

I have just got home and have been printing out the last batch of monies received. All the boards are now allocated. We have SOLD OUT!!!

Unfortunately, the last order recieved from YM is subject to Royal Mail actually delivering Ken's boards that went out in the first batch. If Ken's boards do not arrive, then I will need to use those set aside for replacement for him. If they do arrive, then the spares will be reallocated to YM.

I'll be working this on Monday AM with our postmaster (who is a fine fellow and will help out!!). Sorry for the slight uncertainty, YM.

Please do not order any more boards as the are ALL GONE!!!

A huge thanks to everyone who supported this GB, and an extra-special thanks to those Super-Stars who donated over and above to this good cause. I can tell you that there will be a SUBSTANTIAL donation to Cancer Research UK!

Cheers

Jon

Excellent!

Hide this!Advertise here!