• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT AN67 Ultralow THD 10kHz sine oscillator group buy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

Because many request about a new group buy for the PCB of the ultra-low THD oscillator from the AN67 from LinearTechnology, i open a pre-order list for a 3nd group buy.

All related info about this ultimate oscillator design can be found at this thread:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/equi...verter-project-audio-measurements-tool-5.html

If you are interested, edit the wiki page of the group buy that you can jump here: [2nd round] AN67 Ultra-low THD 10kHz sine oscillator PCB Group buy. - diyAudio

Thank you.

Frex.

Hi Frex,

any chance of you selling me a finished and tested assembled PCB in box?

Regards,

Hello,

Because many request about a new group buy for the PCB of the ultra-low THD oscillator from the AN67 from LinearTechnology, i open a pre-order list for a 3nd group buy.

All related info about this ultimate oscillator design can be found at this thread:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/equi...verter-project-audio-measurements-tool-5.html

If you are interested, edit the wiki page of the group buy that you can jump here: [2nd round] AN67 Ultra-low THD 10kHz sine oscillator PCB Group buy. - diyAudio

Thank you.

Frex.

Order started !

Hello,

The minimum order qty is now reached.
We have 11 boards asked.

I start now the ordering:
------------------------

All buyer must send me by PM his personal e-mail, i will use it for
sending the Paypal invoice.
By default, i will use the Paypal address as shipping information.
If you want i use another address, please specify !

As soon all payment will be done, i send the order to pcbcart.
It will take about 10 days for arrive to me, and some days more
for arrive to you. :)

Thank you.

Frex.

(I accept new buyers, until i will sending the order to pcbcart).

Last edited:
Hello,

Good new.
I have receive the PCBs of the second group buy from pcbcart.
Again a very good job from them.

I prepare now individual packings and i will shipped all in the week.

Note that i will use your Paypal address, if it's not correct send me faster an e-mail !
Thank you.
Regards.

Frex.

Finding parts...

Hello,

Some people ask me where to find the LT1230 IC for building the oscillator.
The LT1230CN (DIP) is not obsolete, but it seem to be hard to find on usual IC sellers.
I can give you various solution,
The first is to buy it on ebay here : LT1230
The price is good!
Second, you can ask sample parts directly to LinearTech HERE.
Third, you can buy the easy to find SMD version, and solder it on SMD to DIP adapter like THIS.
(Iif you are skilled, you can do it yourself!)

I hope that will help you a little. :)

Frex.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.