• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy SO08 -> DIL08 adapter ADP0r0

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I hope my board gets here soon

Are you up for a second run of this groupbuy?

Hi all... P-A is the fastest seller in world of DIYaudio... I did a transfer by PayPal and same day boards were shipped...

I do not think I will need more adapters than a panel. As I said, I will use only eight or nine...

Good luck at this new run... and you can trust P-A for sure.

Regards.

FWIW - I agree with linuxguru - red with gold pads looks best!!!
I think this also becasue I have tested green, black, red, blue, yellow and white.

Yellow is cool but it calls for much copper and the print doesn't look too good if black print is used and the print is on a non-copper area.

Red+gold is optimal in order to lift the gold forward.

Just curious, has anyone used my adapters?

Yup, they work great. I bought the 20+20+20 red/gold panel the last time around. The most useful are the 2x SOIC8 single->1x DIP8 dual and the SOIC8 dual->DIP8 dual adapters. I don't use the SOIC8 single->DIP8 single adapter much.

I made my own SOIC8 or DIP8 single -> DIP8 dual adapter (something like a Brown Dog, but allows the use of either SOIC8 or DIP8 opamps). This is more useful to me than the single->single adapter most of the time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.