• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Waveguides and horns

Waveguide is more vivid, brighter and ... cheaper. Interesting are waveguide monitors with 15" bass midrange - nice full sound and efficiency.

Hard to tell which is better. I think JMLC is more relaxing. Those best arrangements of my friends are JMLC based. Now we are trying JMLC 350Hz for AMT.

Ok. But which of the JMLCs and what driver would be best suited for x-over at around 1 khz in a two way and then play all the way up to 18 khz. Avoiding that second horn is preferable.

I see that it is possible with e.g. SEOS 12 to get a widebander that can cover a lot of hz-ground.

TAD horns

Hi,

I like to share some photos about TAD TH-4001 clones from panelled solid walnut. :D

DSCN0272.JPG

DSCN0275.JPG

DSCN0276.JPG

DSCN0277.JPG

Does anyone have an OS12 WG for sale by any chance? (or a pair of them)?
I built my L/R speakers using them, and need another for my center channel. I'm happy to buy a pair if need be.

I emailed AutoTech over a year ago and they would not ship a pair to me in Australia, they said I had to go through DIY Sound Group.
I've emailed Erich from DIY Sound Group back and forth and he has (or had) a pair of OSWG's for me however has not been able to ship them to me in over 12 months.

If anyone can please assist I am in dire need to get one (or a pair) for a matching center channel.
I have the cabinet sitting here waiting to go (just needs WG)...
Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.