• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Waveguides and horns

Any measurements on the Bi-Radial horns?

Are the dimensions stated on the Autotech DIY page correct?

2" version: Width: 565mm, height: 366mm, depth 377mm
1,4" version: Width: 755mm, height: 360mm , depth 480mm
1" version: Widhth 605mm, height: 360mm, depth 385mm.

I mean why is the 2" version the smallest of the three? Why is the 1.4" significantly larger vs the other two?

Hello, I received my Iwata-300s - beautiful horns
I have jbl2447's and 1.5-2" adapters, should I be concerned about throat angle changes?
I'll try to use these with Klipschorns or Klipsch La Scala's
how low can i crossover these horns?
I've been using various horn /driver combinations - I have been enjoying altec511a's with jbl2470 + jbl2404
Most importantly: how can I get my wife to appreciate this wonderful quest for audio nirvana?

Any measurements on the Bi-Radial horns?

Are the dimensions stated on the Autotech DIY page correct?

2" version: Width: 565mm, height: 366mm, depth 377mm
1,4" version: Width: 755mm, height: 360mm , depth 480mm
1" version: Widhth 605mm, height: 360mm, depth 385mm.

I mean why is the 2" version the smallest of the three? Why is the 1.4" significantly larger vs the other two?

Dimensions are correct - client's requirements :)

Attachments

• xds019 (1).jpg
    xds019 (1).jpg
    206 KB · Views: 876
Any idea how long it will be befor the Beryillium stuff comes to retail market?

I have been running 4 inch Truextent beryllium diaphragms in my JBL 2446 CDs for the last couple of years. They work great! As recent as last week I was exchanging emails with Al at USSpeaker.com He tells me that US Speaker can supply Radian brand CDs with beryllium diaphragms loaded in them for a reasonable price.