• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Waveguides and horns

Yes it has and will be tested next weekend.

Attachments

• seosy.jpg
    seosy.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 531
EricH, do you have any measurements? What CD was used?

Thanks!!

DE250 was used and he said it can easily be crossed at 900hz to a 15". Horizontal and vertical's measured great.

Doug, I shipped all 3 of your Iwatas a few days ago. If you don't have them right now, you will on Monday! :D I believe shipping was a little less than quoted, so that's good. Hoping you'll be impressed with my packaging!

Guys, keep in mind that the second group buy is underway. In a few days, I will post a list of current orders and more info on the website. If you want something, don't hesitate this time around.

Im assuming the SEOS-18 will have a 2" or 1.5" throat??

I makes little sense at all to have a 1" throat on it.

Very much disagree. Say, if you want to cross at 900hz, the 18 is ideal and the DE250 is perfect in this case. Perfect for crossing to 15" drivers. Check the Geddes thread where he said that an 18" waveguide would be perfect for crossing to a 15" woof.