• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Waveguides and horns

We are on making E-OSWG-15. What other sizes are welcome? OSWG-12, E-OSWG-10?

Attachments

• EOS-15 copy.jpg
    EOS-15 copy.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 640
I received my horns recently. I can put together some photos and comments related these if that should be necessary. Looking back at this thread it looks that some of the original posts were edited(perhaps deleted, unless I am really blind and just realizing this) as I offered to be a carrier and at first jzagaja and a few other members were keen to the idea. There has been some inactivity in the thread so I took it upon myself to order some horns and have them delivered. I believe I can act as a carrier if you all should like this idea. As I mentioned before I can also meet with some individuals if that should be more convenient. Remember the Golden rule Grasshopper.

Cheers,
dshambala

I received my horns recently. I can put together some photos and comments related these if that should be necessary. Looking back at this thread it looks that some of the original posts were edited(perhaps deleted, unless I am really blind and just realizing this) as I offered to be a carrier and at first jzagaja and a few other members were keen to the idea. There has been some inactivity in the thread so I took it upon myself to order some horns and have them delivered. I believe I can act as a carrier if you all should like this idea. As I mentioned before I can also meet with some individuals if that should be more convenient. Remember the Golden rule Grasshopper.

Cheers,
dshambala

You received horns from this group buy?

I didnt know they are being shipped, updates one what is being shipped and what isn't would really help us out.

Larger amount of horns can be shipped only to companies in US or CA - custom duties $60-$100. Waveguides like OS or horns like JMLC-1000 directly but Polish Post charges ca. $100 (air) or $60 (sea).

doug20 - I'm collecting opinions from both forums. I will prepare super ellipse mod soon - SEOS-15. So we have for now:

SEOS-15-9050-R3R13
SEOS-15-9060-R3R13

which means 15" super elliptical OS waveguide, 90x50 coverage, roundover R3 and R13 (vertical and horizontal in cm)

Thanks Jack. At first blush, doesn't look much different but upon closer examination it does look to be a bigger "scoop". I think in the case of 90x50 where vertical << horizontal a slightly larger n (say n = 4) might be beneficial. I am not trying to create more work for you, I am impressed on how fast you were able to do this.