• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for National Semi LME series Opamp, buffer and Chipamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm starting a GB for National Semi's excellent LME series of op-amp, buffer and chipamp.
The parts will be brought from NS authorised distributor in Singapore.

Although I also do for profit sales, this is a GB.
After all my cost, the price still has a tiny amount of margin, this is to cover any unexpected events.
If all goes well, I will keep that margin as minimum wage for my labour.

ITEM___________Min Qty__unit$__donation$
LME49710NA(DIP)___250___$1.35___$0.10
LME49713MA(SOIC)__140___$3.20___$0.20
LME49720NA(DIP)___170___$2.80___$0.20
LME49721MA(SOIC)__250___$2.20___$0.20
LME49722MA(SOIC)__250___$2.10___$0.20

LME49710HA(TO99)___40___$7.75___$0.50
LME49713HA(TO99)___25__$17.50___$1.00

LME49600TS_________75___$6.70___$0.50
LME49811TB________100___$4.70___$0.30
LME49830TB_________20___$6.80___$0.50

Min Qty is the quantity that must be meet for the GB to take place, I have already excluded the quantity that I myself want.
If interest level is too low, I will remove that item.

The above price includes donation (to diyaudio), paypal fee, local tax, and shipping fee due to additional weight.
Shipping fee $4 per order irregardless or order size, it's to cover starting weight postage and packaging.
Minimum $25/order before the $4 shipping, this is to reduce my workload.

Please put down your order at: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgfB6rgb4ojBdGxfZGJFY3N1RTN5SXpTV3hBVThTTmc&hl=en
GB close on May 16, you may amend your order as you wish before that.
All payments must be received by May 23.
Lead time 10-14 weeks, so I should be shipping out to you in Late Aug to early Sep.
Shipment by Singapore Post registered airmail.

Im interested in the LME49720 (dip package). I'm planning to do som work with designs for active filters so i'd sign up for 60 units. I can go more if you are short for minimum order, or i can substitute for another dip opamp of similar quality if there is more interest in a different choice. I'm local to you (i'm in singapore) so i can either pay in person or via paypal -your choice.

-Par

I will give it a bit more time and finalize on a few opamps.
While I never expect all the items to reach GB quantity, I expect at least 49710 to go through, and maybe 713 and 720.
Even Nz/Oz guys can get a GB of 710 through, and this GB is global.

Parb:
You are certainly welcomed!
Please help me to fill up the form.

Luke:
720HA cost 2X of 710HA, while the Min qty is no smaller, that is why I only put 710HA in, in the hope of getting the HA version though the GB.
You can always use 2x 710 instead of 720, or use one 720 as a 710 (leave the 2nd opa out), so it is really hard to tell which one is more versatile.

While I never expect all the items to reach GB quantity, I expect at least 49710 to go through, and maybe 713 and 720.

Parb:
You are certainly welcomed!
Please help me to fill up the form.

Luke:
720HA cost 2X of 710HA, while the Min qty is no smaller, that is why I only put 710HA in, in the hope of getting the HA version though the GB.
You can always use 2x 710 instead of 720, or use one 720 as a 710 (leave the 2nd opa out), so it is really hard to tell which one is more versatile.

thanks Zhoufang,

I can understand that, and I have a use for a single. One thing I would like to use these for is to upgrade my cd player opamps which are duals.

I recently used the LME49710HA in a Silicon Chip DAC at the output.
It sounded markedly better than the DIP8 LME49710 that I obtained not so long back in a Aus/NZ GB.(thanks Len !) The LME49720HA has also been found by many to be quite noticeably better than the DIP8 version.
I suspect that the relative lack of interest may be due to the fairly lengthy lead times ?
SandyK

Hi Zhoufang,

Keep the GB open for at least a month so enough people see the thread. The GB I ran last year for LME49710NA worked out OK because I found a distributor with parts in stock. Right now, National Semi parts are typically 9-12 weeks lead time from most distributors.

Future Electronics are showing some stock of the Nat Semi LME opamps, have you tried them? Digikey have stock but seem to have put their prices up a few months ago. Avnet no stock at all.

Wish I was in Singapore - weather getting colder here, had to light the fire tonight!

-Len.

LME49710HA has reached the minimum order of 40, I will go a head with the GB.

As I will be ordering a few more than 40 pcs, LME49710HA is still open for GB at $7.75/ea.

GB for all other items are closed, as the order qty is too low, and it has been dragging on too long.

LME49710HA has arrived.
I will ship them out by this week.
Thank you for your patient wait!

Attachments

• LME49710HA-single.jpg
    LME49710HA-single.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 132
  • LME49710HA-tray.jpg
    LME49710HA-tray.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 131
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.