• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Epcos Sikorel Capacitors - Interests

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,
Trying to get an Epcos sikorel group buy together. Just like to know what values you guys are looking for?

ATM i have interest for:
Sikorel 105 1500uf/100V
Sikorel 105 10000uf/100V
Sikorel 105 22000uf/100V

Only problem is that alot of these caps have a minimum order of 50-72 pieces. Need to know what you guys need so i can get prices from Epcos.

Cheers,
Jon

Hello,

I mailed Epcos las Monday but not answer at all

I would need these:

Epcos Sikorel B41550 105 series

2 pics 10000uf 40v
1 pic 6800uf 25v
1 pic 4700uf 40v

I would chance them for Rifas but I have read in this forum that they are too agressive for the IC,s

If somebody knows where I can get these Epcos I would be very pleased.

Thank you very much

Hi.

I'm looking for 4x Epcos Sikorel B41550 or B41570 15,000uF. The can is the same height as the 10,000uF. ESR, ripple tolerance and life is unbeatable.

Price at Mouser is £26.08 ea. but min order qty is 50.

Anybody have any of these or know of a source for small quantities?

Regards

Pops

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.