• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LSK389C SOIC-8 Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Please help me to help you by keeping a running list :

EUVL 2x8
merlin-el-mago 3x8
fredlock 1x8

Total = 5 strips
Required total =14 strips

Patrick

PS Won't have time to do this till Mid July. So please be patient.

Hi Patrick,

How works the Proctractor for your TT?

Don't worry I will be patient, about price 1€ is for each strip or for each adapter?

Thank & the best, Felipe

Michael,

Will also work, but at such find pitch you need some PCB supplier to do it for you, and we just don't have the quantity.

Also for me the tracks are unnecessarily long and too different for one FET to another. Cutting the 2 legs will take 5 seconds.

But if the others think it is good, go ahead and get a quote by all means.
I shall most likely stick to my own design for my personal use. :)

Felipe,

8 Euros it would be for a strip of 8.
Postage & packing alone is 2.50 Euros or something like that. I have to count for those who order 1 strip.
For making the board, I need to print 2 special PCB transparencies, etch one 0.8mm board, do solder mask, pre-tin, post-bake, ..... Including all the organisation work, at least 3 hours.
My hourly rate at work is 3-digit Euros. So I am actually the wrong guy to do this.
You have my blessing to use my design freely if any of you would want to take over.
I can send you a PDF file by email for the production for the group.

Best reagrds,
Patrick

Last edited:
What to do ?
You redesign according to my layout and organise a board to be made for all ?
Bear in mind you will need 0.8mm boards if you want to use standard 2.54 pitch header pins.
If you get a professional board made, and they can build in snap grooves, you might be able to get 16x10 adaptors out of a 160x100 Euro card.

Patrick

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Michael,

Will also work, but at such find pitch you need some PCB supplier to do it for you, and we just don't have the quantity.

Also for me the tracks are unnecessarily long and too different for one FET to another. Cutting the 2 legs will take 5 seconds.

But if the others think it is good, go ahead and get a quote by all means.
I shall most likely stick to my own design for my personal use. :)

Felipe,

8 Euros it would be for a strip of 8.
Postage & packing alone is 2.50 Euros or something like that. I have to count for those who order 1 strip.
For making the board, I need to print 2 special PCB transparencies, etch one 0.8mm board, do solder mask, pre-tin, post-bake, ..... Including all the organisation work, at least 3 hours.
My hourly rate at work is 3-digit Euros. So I am actually the wrong guy to do this.
You have my blessing to use my design freely if any of you would want to take over.
I can send you a PDF file by email for the production for the group.

Best reagrds,
Patrick

So If I buy 3 strips x 8€00 = 24€00 - 5€00 postage & packing 2 strips = 21€00?

Best
Felipe

Price is 4 - 6 USD / 10 pcs, depends on shipping and last but
not least on ordered qty.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Holes are 0,5 mm. I tried to bend the pins to right angle from
this pin header. This works fine. A stripe with 32 Pins is 2$

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Pins are 0,64mm square, that's too big. We have 1,27 mm hole to hole - min 0,6 for annular ring - 0,15 distance = 0,52 max hole. Otherwise I need to move the G1/S2 pads a little up.

Here is the alternative: http://www.knap.at/datenblaetter/ste/ste_wpp_164.pdf

Michael

Last edited:
will the 0.62mm sq pin push through a 0.52mm diam hole?
I can't think how firm a push that would need for 6pins to force their way home.

Are you going for 0.1inch pin pitch or 0.05inch pin pitch?

@ 0.1inch pin pitch you have plenty of room.

Andrew, a 0,62 mm square never goes through a 0,52 hole :D
this needs 0,9 mm hole. For use in a regular "389" footprint
pin patch must be 0,05 inch. The best way is to use the pin-header
from here http://www.knap.at/datenblaetter/ste/ste_wpp_164.pdf.
Those have 0,5 mm dia pins.
I sent a qoute to that company.

If anyone else know where to buy, pls. let us know.

Michael

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.