• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph J-X pcb group buy, 2nd run

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• DSC_02040001_1.JPG
    DSC_02040001_1.JPG
    705 KB · Views: 851
Aleph J

Hi Peter. I need to ask some information about the Aleph J amp that I build:

1) How many PCB I need to build a stereo amplifier?
2) how many PCBs I need to make the PSU?
3) where I find the wiring assembly with a list of all components (PCB + PCB amp PSU)?
4) what should I pay for the purchase and shipment of all (ITALY)
5) What are the characteristics of the transformer needed?
6) it can also request electronic components directly to you, could you tell me the price if this was possible?

Thanks for the replies.

Claudio

There are still plenty of boards available.

You will need one board for stereo Aleph J or two boards for stereo X version.

You will need one PS pcb for stereo (single enclosure) or two PS boards for dual mono.

I only include schematic, there might be some BOM posted but I'm not aware of them.

Shipping is included in a price of boards; I won't responsible for lost mail, if you need insurance, add $7 to your order.

Usually, 300VA, 2 x 18V transformer is fine.

I'm not selling any other parts.

PS pcb info here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/audio-sector/149672-universal-power-supply-pcb.html

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.