• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ad 1865 n-k

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• ad1865n.png
    ad1865n.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I just ordered my NK from the US search which has the gold writing.
Is that genuine?
Also I have find a Germany site on ebay. I will post it just in case someone care about it.

AD1865 Complete Dual 18-Bit 16 3 FS Audio DAC - eBay (item 180472376397 end time Apr-22-10 11:09:26 PDT)

Sorry I just realize that its only the N version. $12.50 unfortunetly the shiping cost is $14.50. But at more pieces not bad price.

There's no way to tell whether a chip is genuine or not from its marking or appearance. All we know Digikey is one of the more reliable source to get one genuine piece of AD1865N-K.

Shipping of AD1865N-K

Hello all,

Good news! Digikey has shipped the DAC chips to me via FedEx. The expected delivery date is 7 April. Shipping from the States to HK is free. ;)

I'll start to collect money from group-buy members. For members who buy 1 chip, the cost to be remitted to my PayPal account which is housingman at gmail.com is US$39.- and for those who buy 2 chips, the cost is US$74.- (same shipping cost as 1 chip). Group-buy members are responsible for their own import tax or other charges at their end.

All shipping and PayPal fee have been taken into the calculation. Hopefully there'll a small surplus of US$10.- or US$20.- to be donated to DIYaudio forum. :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.