• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ad 1865 n-k

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I presume that all group-buy members have got their AD1865N-K despite some kept silent without saying a word after so many months. :D I therefore donated the very limited surplus plus my own contribution making a total of USD$20.- to the forum.

I also received a notice from Digikey lately which is self-explanatory for all forum members' attention and reproduced hereunder:

Obsolete Parts Notification

You have purchased the following part number(s) from Digi-Key within the last two years. The manufacturer has announced this part(s) will become obsolete. Please click on the link below for more information on possible substitutes.

Manufacturer Details
ANALOG DEVICES INC Description: IC DAC AUDIO DUAL 18BIT 24DIP
Manufacturer Part Number: AD1865N-K
Digi-Key Part Number: AD1865N-K-ND

For substitutes, please click here

This email was sent to (my email address).

Thank you for purchasing these products from Digi-Key. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Regards,

Digi-Key Information Services Team
Email: info.service@digikey.com

I presume that all group-buy members have got their AD1865N-K despite some kept silent without saying a word after so many months. :D I therefore donated the very limited surplus plus my own contribution making a total of USD$20.- to the forum.

I also received a notice from Digikey lately which is self-explanatory for all forum members' attention and reproduced hereunder:

Obsolete Parts Notification

You have purchased the following part number(s) from Digi-Key within the last two years. The manufacturer has announced this part(s) will become obsolete. Please click on the link below for more information on possible substitutes.

Manufacturer Details
ANALOG DEVICES INC Description: IC DAC AUDIO DUAL 18BIT 24DIP
Manufacturer Part Number: AD1865N-K
Digi-Key Part Number: AD1865N-K-ND

For substitutes, please click here

This email was sent to (my email address).

Thank you for purchasing these products from Digi-Key. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Regards,

Digi-Key Information Services Team
Email: info.service@digikey.com

I still have plenty for sale:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/167675-fs-ad1865n-k-dac-chips.html

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.