• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Leach 12 output pcb new Jens design.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To anyone who has shown interest in this group buy I am posting this new thread to let everyone know the boards are ordered.
The layout is the Jens Rasmussen 12 output pcb.
I have ordered and paid for 80 boards. If you have already signed up on the wiki page please email me your name, email address and exact number of pcb you need. The final firm quote is 16.25 each U.S. which does NOT include shipping and paypal fees. The boards are .093 fiberglass with 2 oz. copper.
If you are not on the wiki page and want pcb's email me name, email address and number of boards and I will TRY to accomodate the request.

This is a go. Tad

I have received 12 email's from members securing their pcb request. You must email me with your name, email address, number of boards so I can secure your boards.
There are only 80 boards ordered and they may or may not go fast.

Thanks to all who have promptly replied. I will send out invoices this week.

I can not wait to build this sucker. Big hulking amplifiers. Like the old days.

Tad

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.